I Can See

It was done, finally. Yoshiko glanced at her dying phone to see that it was 7.30. Usually she would be at home doing her school work in this time, but she guessed that she needs to rearrange her schedule if the baseball team was to practice this late everyday.

To thank the team for their hard work, Yoshiko along with the managers, work hard to clean up the balls, bats and make some onigiris.

"Everyone!" One of the managers called out, "Please enjoy the onigiris we made!" Yoshiko quietly took a plastic bag and placed two onigiris inside and went looking for her brother.

"Aniki!" She called out once she spotted him. This must be the first time she spoke to him face-to-face in weeks.

Ryousuke turned his head toward Yoshiko and smiled, "What's up, Yoshi?"

"Tuna and mayo!" Yoshiko grinned and held the plastic up to show Ryousuke, "Your favourites, Aniki!"

"Oh~!!!" Ryousuke snatched the plastic bag away from Yoshiko's hand, "Thank you!" He grabbed one from the bag and tried it, "This is good, did you make it?"

"Yeah!" Yoshiko said proudly, " I also made the cheese ones! "

"Good, good." Ryousuke said as he finished his second one. "Ah, I want more.."

"More?!" Yoshiko gasped, "You just finished 2 and you want more?!"

"Well, what's wrong with that?"

Yoshiko stared at her brother before sighing. Whatever. "You'll get fat."

Ryousuke snorted, "Tch." He slipped his hands inside of his pockets. "You're the one finishing all of the junk food at home."

Yoshiko smiled weakly, "Why aren't you like this with Haruichi?"

Ryousuke stayed silent, "Shut up."