Promises

Yoshiko smirked at her phone before shutting it off. "Heyyyyyy, watcha smiling about?" Kuramochi Youichi suddenly appeared. Well, he was there from before, its just that... Well, you know what I mean.

"Nothing of your concerns," Yoshiko smiled as she slipped her phone into her pockets, concentrating back to her meal. It's the casual group of first years. Kawakami and Miyuki was there, along with Yoshiko, Kuramochi and Maezono.

Miyuki stared at Yoshiko, "Who're you texting? Do you have a boyfriend? Can I tell Ryo-san?"

Yoshiko snapped her chopsticks in his direction, "I was texting my dad, dumbass." She lied easily.

"Say, I thought you were using spoon yesterday, Yoshi-chan?" Kuramochi suddenly cuts off, leaning on his elbow.

"Nah. I only used spoon when I'm super tired or sad," Yoshiko said casually, "or when I can't be bothered to move my fingers." Yoshiko looked down to her plate before feeling irked, "And I told you to add -ko to my name!"

"Yoshi-chanko~" Miyuki answered easily for Kuramochi who laughed his ass off.

"I'm- I'm gonna call you Yoshi-chanko from now on- Hya ha ha!"

Yoshiko sharply turned her head to Miyuki, Kawakami, and Zono.

"Uh, Yoshiko-chan..." Kawakami replied sheepishly.

"Yoshi-chan," Zono hastily replied.

"Yoshi-chan," Miyuki replied with a smirk on his lips.

"Kawakami is the only one on my side. I'm so glad none of you are my classmates," she replied sharply, snapping her chopsticks one by one at Miyuki, Kuramochi, and Zono.

"If you hates us so much why do you sit with us?"

"Miyuki," Yoshiko said seriously with a deadpanned face. "Look over to where Aniki was sitting and tell me he's not hanging out with scary senpais."

Miyuki looked over to Ryousuke who was laughing while eating with Jun and Tetsu. "He's not hanging out with scary senpais."

"Hya ha ha!"

"Kuramochi, shut up!"