Maggie sent the boy a smile as she placed a sandwich in front of them. "Nice to meet you, Lee."

Matilda quickly ate a half of her sandwich before handing the rest to her brother. She looked at Maggie who was making sandwich for everyone.

"Can I see my brother now?"

The short haired woman nodded, placing down her knife. "Follow me."

The siblings followed after the woman to a small bedroom. She creaked open the door before motioning towards the pair.

"Go ahead."

Stepping into the room, a familiar little boy layed on a bed. His pale face was covered with sweat as his dark brown hair stuck to his forehead.

"Dad?" He called out weakly.

Lee was the first to hurry over to his brother, sitting on the side of the bed.

"Carl! Carl, are okay? What happened?"

Matilda watched as their youngest brother shifted slightly, turning his head towards Lee.

"Lee?" Carl said weakly. His beautiful blue eyes landed on his brother. "Lee, you're here! You're okay. Is Tilly here?"

Matilda smiled, walking over to her brother and kneeling down next to him.

"I'm right here, papillon." (Butterfly)

She reached out her hand, caressing his cheek. Carl smiled leaning into her hand, sighing in relief.

"I was so worried when mom left you at the house, Lee." Carl spoked, placing his hand in his brother's. "I tried to stop them, make them go back, but they refused. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Carl." Lee shook his head. "Tilly found me, she kept me safe."

Carl smiled at his slightly older brother and older sister. "Of course she did. She's Tilly the Protector and she's here to protect."

The siblings giggled at the silly name the boys' had given their sister who was extremely protective of them.

"What happened to you, papillon?" Matilda asked as they calmed down. (Butterfly)

Carl looked away from his sister, sheepishly. "I was shot by Otis. I was looking at a deer."

"Oh, Carl." The dark haired girl sighed, looking at the boy. "I just glad you're okay. Don't do that ever again. I can't lose you, neither of you."

"Promise, Til. I'm not getting shot anytime soon." Carl giggled, looking up at his sister with sparkling eyes. "Carl the defender's honor."

Matilda smiled and chuckled as she stood up. She lean down, placing a kiss on her brother's head.

"I'll count you to that, Carl the defender. I'm talk with dad. I love you, papillons." (Butterflies)

"We love you too, Til," the brothers said together.

The dark haired girl walked out of the house towards the group that was standing in a circle around a pile of rocks.