Epilogue

*Third Person POV*

"They mourn for her death," the younger of the two figures watched the funeral procession by a magic image.

"Of course they would, they care for her, especially the boy,"

"He would do anything for her," the younger one realised, "it will be his downfall,"

"That's what makes him so easy to weave into our plans, Chaos' regime will fall and the new Golden Age will rise. Especially with its best soldiers incapacitated. They cannot do anything without each other,"

"Would you like to brief the spy on her mission?"

"Yes, bring her to me,"

The younger creature scuttled off, ready to find the prisoner that would soon become the key to their downfall.

"Watch your back Perseus Jackson," the thing growled at the image. Then ran a hand through it and turned to the prisoner, now being bought in.

It was a pretty thing, a challenge to contain, shame it may be broken in his plans. However, if it survived he could always toy with the demigod later.

Blonde curls clung to her face, her stormy grey eyes studied everything. She would be an interesting addition to his team. Four Giants were needed to bring in the wild girl.

Recreating her death was actually quite a fun task, especially when he got to observe the destruction caused by the boy's rage.

"Who are you?" She snarled.

"Your new master," he spoke smoothly.

"Your no master to me," she spat at him.

"Rethink those words," he spoke, deadly calm and using a simple containment spell, her eyes turned purely white.

Annabeth Chase was now his to rule.

END OF BOOK ONE