I Meet The Place of Doom

Chapter 10:

*Percy POV*

After a few girly screams of fear (mostly Apollo and Hermes), a barrelful of swearing and threats (mostly Ares) and a few minutes of shouting to shut up and sit down (mostly Zeus) there was a minimal amount of organisation.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Zeus asked after some time.

"I am Omega," I began, my voice echoing around the large room, "Commander of the Chaos army, Leader of the Elite Angel Division. Son and Heir to Chaos, creator of the universe,"

"Why are you not able to reveal your identities?" Athena asked, her eyes full of curiosity, I summoned all my willpower to not send her flying into another universe.

"Some of us prefer to keep our identities a secret, for personal reasons,"

Athena's eyes slitted like an owl's I immediately had the impression that she was giving us one of her wisdom scans.

"Not all of us," Astra whispered in my ear and grasped my hand.

"I am Princess Astra, daughter of King Chaos, Creator of the universe,"

"Well," Zeus tried, ending the awkward silence, "now that you have introduced yourself, we shall introduce our ambassadors who will be working closely with your group,"

Ambassadors?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke stiffen as the ambassadors for his father were introduced; the Stolls, naturally. I searched the thirteen Ambassadors for her; Clairisse, Thalia (Who stood at the foot of Artemis' throne), Katie, Piper, Nico, Leo, Dilan for Poseidon, Posedion was not present. Plus a handful of demigods I barely knew or didn't know completely.

Then there was her.

"Introducing, Ambassador of Athena, Annabeth Chase,"

Annabeth.

She looked different, ten years had changed her drastically. Her hair was darker, deep bags carved into the skin under her eyes. Her eyes, they held a frantic glint of insanity, darting from one side to another. Analysing for threats wild the fierceness of a wild animal.

She looked as frail as the previous Oracle of Delphi, like even the gentlest of breezes would blow her away.

"Our ambassadors will transport you to camp," Zeus said.

"No need," I replied shakily, "we have our own transport,"

A portal opened behind me a swirling mass of Chaos energy, a few gasps could be heard. I stepped forwards, ready to enter the portal when somebody grabbed my hand. I turned to see Astra, looking slightly sheepish, "could I? I've always had a slight fear of portal travel,"

"Of course, your highness, whatever your wish, is my command,"

She giggled, "very cliché, I like it,"

Hand in hand we stepped into the portal.

...

We landed some few meters high of the camp, which was fine for the Angel Division as we just extended our wings and drifted to the ground. Astra clung to me as I floated to the Earth.

Unfortunately for the non winged travellers of our group, that meant a very dangerous fall.

I sighed and slowed their descent, their fall pausing centimetres above the ground. A few scrambled to the earth, others just fell the extra centimetres.

"Are you alright?" Astra whispered to me, she looked different. Her formal dress was replaced with a shorter one, her hair was worn down and a silver band decorated her hair. Her weapons of choice; throwing knives, were strapped to her leg and back, I knew she held concealed ones as well. She looked ready for battle whilst still dressing royally.

She blushed, "do I look ok?"

"You look beautiful," then I reddened, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

"Thank you," She kissed my check, "that was cute,"

Chiron came galloping towards us in his horse form, "ambassadors! And who are these newcomers?"

"We are the Elite Angel Division, apart of Chaos' army, we were requested to help you in your next fight,"

"Fight," Chiron mused, "I hope it does not come to that,"

"Where are they staying Chiron?" A camper asked, Dilan, looking smug with an arm around Annabeth.

"No need to extend your hospitalities, we shall make our own accommodation," I gritted, trying not to punch Dilan.

I turned to the cabins, a surge of energy powered through me. The frame of a cabin was built, a glow stretched between the frame of the cabin. It solidified into a solid building, with designs of galaxies in movement. The campers gasped, I could see smirks under the hoods of the Angel's.

"We will be in our cabins, please do not enter unless invited, otherwise we have the right to use extensive punishment,"

"What makes you suddenly be able to boss us around, Private?" Dilan snarled.

"First of all, it's our territory ancient laws support that and second of all, it's Commander, if anyone is a Private, it would be you, Poseidon scum," I spat the last two words out, and giving Dilan a glare of pure hatred.

"Our laws are different, heroes can challenge anyone and anything here on Earth,"

"Oh my, then that law doesn't apply to you does it? Because your obviously not a hero," a few snorts and snickers echoed throughout the surrounded group.

Dilan's face turned red with anger, his fists clenched.

"I've done more than you could ever dream of doing," he shouted and advanced a few steps towards me. There was a clear space between him and I, the campers had backed into a ring around us, the Angel Division stood behind me.

"Fine then, tomorrow I challenge you to a duel, then I will see what Earth 'heroes' are made of," I used finger quotation marks on the heroes.

"I'll see you on Friday, at noon,"

"Whatever," I shrugged.

With that final confirmation I whisked away towards the cabin, behind me I heard Luke snickering to Castor, "Omega is going to crush him like a bug," they both hi-fived and followed me to the cabin.

Sorry, short chapter, I know.

Hopefully it'll be longer next time (though I doubt it)

FOR OLYMPUS!