I Go Skydiving Off Olympus *

Hi guys,

When I was "studying" (by studying I mean reading other books like this one before writing this one) I came across another book. It was not a "Betrayal" Fanfiction (which I'll admit I was cautious at first to try) but in fact a "Guardian of the Hunt" type of Fanfiction.

As I read through this book I marvelled at the writing techniques, the storyline, Percy's upgrades (which seemed cheesy at first, but were actually really cool). I approached the end of the book, which in fact, I feared, to end this amazing story.

However throughout the book, the author had been dropping small mentions at her own personal life. Her mother physically abused her, etc. It was horrifying to hear what this girl went through.

Eventually I reached the end of the book, to my horrified surprise the author had received a message from another author. The author accused her of not giving credit to the rightful owner, which was true, but back to the point. This girl's mother abused her, her best friend committed suicide, her older sister followed the same path.

Eventually she succumbed to the depression and took her own life.

Even though this might not be the reason why she took her own life, I know that message made a massive impact on her life.

Please, readers, even though may have the perfect life and then someone comes along and "pops" your bubble, don't go and rage quit at them. You'll never know what they've been through or going through, and maybe your colourful words was what pushed them over the line.

You wouldn't want to be the reason for suicide would you?

Chapter 6:

*Percy POV*

I had little time left until they would come for me, they were most likely hunting for me now. I packed the few essentials and a few personal items, and basically anything I couldn't fit into my bag.

Blackjack would be the fastest way out of this place, but by doing so, it would endanger the life of my friend. Plus being in the air, especially during this time would not be good for my health. The combinations of Zeus' and Apollo's anger would send me flying back to the Earth.

Poseidon visited me in my dreams last night.

I was in his palace throne room, the only people in the room was Poseidon and Triton, who was looking smug.

"Percy, something has come to my attention," I felt heavier, like the weight of the world was once again pressing down on my shoulders.

"I didn't do it," I barely whispered.

"Wether or not you did it, the blame is still pointed at you,"

"So this is what you do, after all I did for you, risked my life for you," I took a step back, "now you ditch me and believe some false accusation?" My voice was rising, of all people I had trusted, Poseidon was the last person I expected to give in to the accusations so easily.

"How dare you speak to me like this?" Poseidon stood in anger, his armour rippled across his chest like he was ready for battle, "what permits you to speak to your father like this!"

"When you throw me away like trash that's when!"

"I disown you Percy Jackson from the court of Poseidon, with Triton as my witness, you are not welcome back here,"

"They were right, the gods haven't changed, they never will,"

And with that I woke up in a cold sweat, my connection to the sea, gone.

"Percy! Percy! Percy!" The bloodthirsty chants interrupted my thoughts, they came from the outside of my cabin. Both Dilan and Marina's beds were empty, I noticed with disgust. My suspicion against them rose.

It had been barely days since the murder of Lee Roberts, no one had listened to me when I protested saying that it wasn't me. Even Annabeth walked in the opposite direction whenever I saw her. Deep down though, I was grateful, she still hadn't admitted to my face that I was the murderer. Call me naive but I took hope in it.

I cursed, somehow they had known I would try to escape tonight. Did it have anything to do with the fact that my trial was tomorrow?

...

The blade of the knife had cut into my wrist. They'd made sure it was a deep cut, one to scar my skin forever. MURDERER. I'd searched the crowd for her during the process, and there she was, unmasked unlike the rest of them.

My blood stained the grass of the glade that they had surrounded me in. Honestly, I didn't fight, I didn't want to give them another reason to reject me.

They had dragged me back to camp before dawn, blood still streaking my clothing and they left me there, lying in the grass as I watched Apollo ride his sun chariot across the sky.

I didn't tell them that I didn't blame them.

I blamed myself.

So, I was going to keep it short and be like; nah, no more guys, I'm saving the trial for next week, hehe. But I looked at what I'd written and I decided to be nice to yous.

Me: Aren't I nice, Marina?
Marina: If your keeping the readers from reading the rest of the chapter, then yes, you are being quite mean.
Me: You were mean to Percy
Marina: You made me do that
Me: Nah
Marina: Yah
Me: Nah
Marina: Yah
Me: Nah
Marina: Yah
Me: Nah
Marina: Yah
Me: LETS JUST CONTINUE THE CHAPTER!
Marina: -_- We shall continue this later
Me: It's a whale!

If any of yous get that reference, I'm dedicating a chapter to you, first one to comment the book name wins :)

...

I stood before the council of Olympus, most of the demigods from Camp-Half Blood, a few from Camp Jupiter and a handful of Amazons and Hunters were gathered to see the fall of the somewhat great Percy Jackson.

"... Charged for the murder of Lee Roberts," Zeus droned on, while Apollo gave me a look that made me extremely sure I would get skin cancer, "spy for Gaea," I pressed my lips together from shouting retorts. "And also, has caused extensive pain to the gods throughout his entire life," I caught Ares nodding in stiff agreement. How one could be charged with with being annoying, I wasn't sure.

In court cases there's ages of fighting between the Defendant and the Plaintiff, for the Olympic council, there's Zeus' decision and its final.

"Sentenced to death, punishment in the afterlife,"

I looked to anyone for help, my father, no Poseidon, avoided my look, campers shifted and found something else to do, Annabeth was the only one who held my gaze.

"Fine, then, I won't regret this," my own words were alien to my ears.

Riptide grew into full length, I stabbed the flooring of the room, half expecting Riptide to bounce of and slice me in half.

But it sliced the floor like dough, I twisted, cracks formed around me.

I looked to Annabeth, hoping for something that would make me miss her.

Her stone-cold eyes bore into me, "I hope you rot in hell," she snarled.

A section of the flooring gave away and I fell through the floor of Olympus, to the mortal world, six hundred floors below.

I'm sorry for the depressing Intro.

In the end, I managed to track down the author who abused her by the unintentional clues she left. I am 96.78% sure this is the author that was horrible to her.

I left a message for him, I'm not sure if he got it.

Even though this is "none of my business" I wanted to make sure he knew the impact of what he has done.

FOR OLYMPUS!

This part has been edited as of 01-02-15