I Play Like Loki

Chapter 13:

*Percy POV*

"Thanks Wise Girl," Dilan waved back. If it was possible for me to get any angrier then I did. Completely fuelled by my rage, I attacked.

While he was turned, I slashed at his sword arm, causing him to drop his sword. I kicked it away to the other side of the arena.

"Hey!" He cried, nursing his wound.

I pushed him back and tripped him so he was sprawled in the dust. I decided to end this, for once and for all. When he arrived, all my problems had began, maybe if he hadn't arrived then they wouldn't have started in the first place.

Ready for murder, I went for the lethal kill.

"STOP!" She cried and I turned around to see Annabeth advance towards me, "both of us will fight, against you,"

I shrugged, "now this is going to be fun. However, I cannot guarantee your sanity after this fight,"

Annabeth's eyes squinted, trying to decipher the riddle.

Dilan stood back up, I let his sword fly into his hand. A grim snarl was positioned onto his face, Annabeth readied herself.

Around us I formed a translucent dome, so none of the campers would be accidentally hurt.

"Do you want to play a battle of wits Athenian spawn?"

"Don't talk to her like that," Dilan snarled. I turned to him.

"You care for her?" He gave the slightest of a nod, "Then let's start with her,"

I caused the soil around Dilan to goo a little, he gave a surprised shriek, attempting to free himself.

I turned to her.

She gave a visible gulp and charged.

I caused the Earth around her to collapse, she back-pedalled in order to keep from falling. All around her, Earth fell into the widening hole. The campers outside the barrier watched in horror.

Soon, all that was left was a small platform on which Annabeth stood, a ten meter diameter of the pit was around her.
"Daughter of Athena, one small step off that platform will result in a one-way trip to Tartaus, isn't that you mortal fear on Earth? The pit of eternal doom?"

Another weird noise could be heard, a scuttling like whisper sound.

"Can you hear that?" I feigned mock surprise, "sounds like one of your worst fears,"

Thousands of tiny spiders scuttled out of the pit, swarming Annabeth. She shrieked, shaking them off, at one point she came dangerously close to the edge. The spiders started wrapping tiny threads around her, her movement became more restrained. Athena cabin demigods cried out in horror at the sight.

"Annabeth!" Dilan managed to rip free of his own problems and rushed over to her.

A lump formed in my throat. She was mine.

Was.

"Not so fast, son of Poseidon," his form froze completely. I pressed one finger to him and flames arced up his arms and all over his body. He cried out in pain, and fell to the ground batting at the flames. However that made them spread more, until the Son of the Sea god was one, very big fireball.

The webbing of the spiders wrapped tighter around Annabeth, until there was and obvious gold layer of webbing. Dilan was still rolling on the ground, batting at the flames.

"See? Earth Campers? Two of your strongest fighters, reduced to insanity, just like that,"

And on 'that', the illusion disappeared.

FOR OLYMPUS!