Marina's Diary

Chapter 3:

*Marina's POV*

This camp is better than I expected, climbing walls of LAVA! Like no way! Is that even legal? Then there's SWORD FIGHTING LESSONS, and they just causally let you whack each other! Like "heh, I hate you, let's settle this in the arena," you dead bruh!

Then there's the whole aspect of the "powers" bit which I totally don't get but can't wait to start.

And then there's my cabin leader; he's friendly, and light, nothing seems to trouble him.

Dinner was amusing, if I do say so myself, Percy went up to my guide; Annabelle, no Annabeth and they kissed like there was no tomorrow. It felt like a jeez guys, get a room situation.

Then the campfire, which was most embarrassing of the entire "half-blood" experience. Chiron, the horsey man introduced me and so there I stood awkwardly as a lot of people looked at me. A few of them glared, under a red banner, I noticed they were all in the same spot, it must be the anti-Marina clique. Then Percy told me to go and step forward and so I did, and tripped over myself, my face inches from the campfire flames which turned a lol noob colour.

Alas, diary, he will be coming soon. Then maybe I'll feel comfort in knowing someone who knows me truly is alongside me.

M.

I snapped the leather-bound book shut, writing was hard for me, but my mom said if I persisted then I could achieve. One of her cheesy sayings.

I quickly pushed them memories of my mother away, she was dead now. Despite my firm decision, my mind still lingered on the thought of her.

He'll be here soon, that's what the lady said, my brother will come.

Marina: Hey! A chapter from my perspective! Gracey isn't sure if she's going to do a lot of changing perspectives because it "confuses the readers etc. etc." she lectured me for ages about the codes of writing. Jeez, she can't expect a demigod with ADHD to sit through that presentation!

Me: *facepalm* you know your a character Marina
Marina: what? This is weirder than the first hour at camp half-blood
Me: SEE MARINA?
Marina: Sea what?
Me: You didn't use capitals for Camp Half-Blood
Marina: Well, I'm going to run, remember to vote, comment and follow!
Me: Plus, I'm trying to decide how to end this story;

Percabeth
Pernico
Pertamis
Hot Sexy loner Percy
Other

Please comment.

FOR OLYMPUS!

This part has been edited as of 01-02-15