Annabeth Facepalmed *

Chapter 2:

*Percy POV*

ANNABETH WAS the first to step forwards, "Come on, Daughter of Poseidon, camp is this way,"

"What was that? Why did it glow? Where am I? Where's my friend? Who are you? What was that..." She shuddered, "monster thing?"

"It was a claiming, it glowed because..." Annabeth shook her head in frustration and I held back a grin, Annabeth would most likely be researching the phosphorescence of the god's claiming symbols later, "just come on! I'll give you the tour and explain everything,"

Annabeth looked at me and her face softened, "I'll meet you at your cabin,"

"But..." Marina stammered.

"Come on daughter of Poseidon!" Annabeth called over her shoulder, Marina quickly followed in pursuit. Most of the campers had drifted off back to their activities.

I sat down in shock, a sister, I finally had a half-blooded sister.

"Are you ok Percy?" I looked up to see Piper, she tucked her hair behind her ears and sat down next to me.

"No..."

"Why?" She gently prodded, "is there something wrong with having a sister?"

I faintly laughed, "No, not at all, it's just... I just don't know how to be an older brother,"

Piper laughed, a clear musical sound that reminded me of simpler days. Days where the most of my worries were homework and Smelly Gabe.

"Don't worry," she stood, "It'll come naturally,"

"Are you charmspeaking me?"

"Maybe," she winked and walked off.

The remaining campers that had been earsdropping on our conversation wandered off, instantly finding something else to do.

After a few more minutes, I sighed and stood, Annabeth had told me to meet her at the Poseidon cabin. Maybe I would be able to propose to her then, something within me warned this could be my last chance.

...

Marina was walking with Annabeth, still looking in shock, but now her eyes were full of wonder.

"... So your saying my dad is God of the Seas?" I could hear parts of their conversation.

"Yep, all of us have a godly parent, or are at least the descendant of one, legacies we call them, there's been an increase in them in the past few years,"

"Whose your parent?"

"Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy," Annabeth gestured to her cabin, a hint of pride lingered in her voice.

"Which one is my cabin?"

"This one," Annabeth gestured to the Poseidon cabin, where I sat on the front porch.

"Cool," Marina breathed.

"And this," Annabeth came and stood in front of me, "is your cabin leader; Percy Jackson,"

"Hola! Party in the Poseidon cabin!" I set off a handheld streamer popper which burst a small amount of confetti into the air.

Annabeth facepalmed.

"Anyway, as Annabeth was saying, I am your cabin leader, Percy Jackson, apart from you, we have another brother, but he's a Cyclopes and is rarely here,"

"A Cyclopes? Aren't they dangerous?" Marina asked cautiously.

"Sometimes. Come inside and I'll show you your bed,"

Marina came inside and gaped, falling into her cot.

"We have about ten minutes until dinner at the dining pavilion, then we have campfire, no games for tonight for some reason. It was cancelled about half a week ago because of the rising attacks of monsters,"

"Wait, rising attacks? There are more?" Marina's relaxed mood disappeared quickly.

"Yea, normally it signals the start of another threat," I grumbled, couldn't get through two decades without getting attacked by wars and prophecies.

"Um, ok,"

The conch horn sounded and I offered my hand to Marina, time for dinner.

Hi guys it's me again! Several things I would like to ask/inform you, maybe they can ask for me because I'm really tired.

Marina: Heh, lazy.

Me: I am not!

Dilan: you are too!

Me: Be quiet Dilan! Your not in the book yet.

Treecko007: Please mark your spoilers.

Me: #spoiler

Treecko007: Thank you

Me: Back to what I was saying.

I need chapter names so each week I'll be looking for the best chapter names I can find, please respond, preferably sarcastic titles like the ones in the original Percy Jackson series.

2) I need help looking for a cover, all covers will be mentioned and prices can negotiated
3) Please comment
4) Please vote
5) Please follow (oh my gosh, no way, when I wrote that down it got to the chorus in Muse's Follow Me, coincidence? I think not!)
6) For those of you who are wanting to know my updating Ratio, I usually am on Wattpad 24/7 when I have Internet, during those times I'll most likely update every week or even faster. Without Internet, it will most likely be every two weeks.

That's all for now!

FOR OLYMPUS!

This part has been edited as of 01-02-15