It was nothing compared to the blood that was gushing out of my heart. The pain which was begging me to numb it. But I couldn't help it. I can't aid my heart.

It's funny how things can change so fast.

"I give up." I muttered. The wind around me blew strongly making my hair come all around my face.

I tried to curl up into a ball tightly against one of the walls of the cafe before letting it all out. The tears I couldn't control. The pain that was demanding me to be felt. To be let out.

I yelled loudly. I cried loudly. Until my throat burned. Until I couldn't scream anymore. I let my frustrations out. I let my pain out. The more I yelled and cried the more light headed I felt. The more my heart felt numb.

I love this. I would love to not feel anything. I want to get disappeared.

I held onto my knee tightly. I want to scream until I get disappeared.

I- I

"Liya?"

I stopped. I tried to hide my face away as I saw Nathaniel and Alec come and stand in front of me. It was silent for a while before I felt a hand press down on my shoulders and then making me face up.

I looked up and saw Alec kneeling in front of me looking at me concerned and with pain in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Nathaniel asked.

I was still staring at Alec as he stared back at me, "Xavier." He whispered.

I closed my eyes as I nodded at them.

I cannot break in front of people. I cannot let them know that I was broken. So I tried to put a smile on my face as I got up. I wiped my tears away,

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to sound cheery.

Alec was still kneeling there in front of me when he got up slowly and stood in front of me. He looked down at me intensely,

"What did he do now?" He asked ignoring my previous question completely.

I stared at him before averting my eyes and looking at Nathaniel. The way Alec was looking at me I could feel myself losing control over my emotions. I knew if he looked at me that way for much longer then I won't be able to control myself.

"I did the one thing I should have done a while back." I smiled still looking at Nathaniel.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I gave up on Xavier." I said trying to smile wide.

It became silent as none of them spoke a word. They both stared at me as I kicked my foot against a stone.

I waited for them to say something but they never did. Finally I looked at them to find them standing there looking at me with dumb expressions.

"You didn't, did you?" Nathaniel asked silently.

"I did." I replied.

"Why?" He asked...kind of hurt?

I am the one who is hurt. And yet they have the audacity to look at me like I said something which hurt them.

"Realization." I whispered.

"What are you saying? I could see Xavier finally letting his walls down...then what the fuck happened?" He asked frustrated.

I am the one who should be frustrated and ask, 'Then what the fuck happened?' But I kept a straight face.

"It doesn't matter now, does it? It is over between us. I am tired of holding onto him."