The Interview

(Note: This has nothing to do with the story itself. The story will continue from where it was left)

Me: Okay so we are all here to give an interview....So it won't be that long, you'll just have to answer the questions asked by your readers...or even by me *winks*.

Xavier: I was born to give interviews.

Me: um...Xavier?

Xavier: Yeah?

Me: Why are you sitting in the far corner? We are having an interview here. This side.

Xavier: Yeah I know. *points at Liya* I am just trying to sit away from her. I don't want to spill any tea for our readers you know.

Liya: What does that even have to do anything with you sitting next to me?

Me: *clears throat and looks at Xavier hard* Get here and sit next to her.

*Xavier rolls his eyes before coming and sitting next to Liya. Liya was sitting between Alec and Xavier. While Brian and Evelyn were sitting beside Alec's other side.*

Me: Shall we start then?

All in unison: Yes.

Me: Okay then the first question...

Nathaniel: Wait!

*All heads turning to look at the door where Nathaniel stood gasping for air*

Nathaniel: H-How did you even think of starting it without me?

Brian: Someone invited him too?

Nathaniel: What do you mean?! I am a part of the story too you know.

Brian: Yeah? Which was the last chapter you were in?

*Nathaniel thinking hard*

Nathaniel: I can't remember.

Brian: Everything is in front of you.

Nathaniel *looking proud*: But I had two full chapters dedicated to me in the beginning.

Alec: The ones where you were pranked?

Nathaniel turning towards me aka the author: Why?! Why am I being portrayed like that?

Me *laughing nervously*: That's who you are.

Nathaniel: That's what you want me to be!

Me: Not true!

Nathaniel: Show me more. Give me more to do.

Me *getting frustrated*: Okay quiet! Sit down. Now we have an interview to hold so get on with it.

Nathaniel: Yeah fine whatever.

Me: Okay so without wasting further time the first question is for...Xavier.

Xavier: Why do I have a feeling that all the questions are going to be for me.

Evelyn *rolling her eyes*: He's so self absorbed.