Chapter 2

I was having a bad day. So far nothing good enough has happened to me to make me think otherwise.

    I know no one here in this school. Still clueless where to go. And even though I could always ask the teacher I didn't feel like asking anyone anything.

    I sighed. I still can't find the history class. If this continued I'll surely get late for my first class. I stopped someone on the way,

"Here. Can you tell me where is the history class?"

It was a boy who I think was the same age as me. With caramel eyes he looked at me trying to study me.

"History class, huh?" He clicked the top of his palette, "Go straight and then take a left and then a right and voila, that is your class."

I thanked him a ton before following the path the guy guided me. And surely there was a class in front of me. I blessed the soul with my heart. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have reached here at all.

Taking a deep breath and putting a smile on my face I opened the door wide open. Only to meet the teacher teaching... Chemistry?

Blessing the soul my foot. He was a devil in form of a human!

"Miss?"

I snapped my attention back in front of me, "Y-Yes?" I was feeling nervous already. It was natural of me to be so!

"I already asked you twice. Are you supposed to be in this class?" The teacher in front of me pinned me with his eyes looking at me as if I was some intruder. Only I was.

I tugged onto my top a little. It was my habit. Whenever I felt anxious or nervous or panicked I tugged onto my clothes while staying either completely quite or ranting like some crazy maniac.

I opened my mouth to reply but I was cut short by a very familiar voice,

"No. She is not."

I snapped my head to the back of the class to find Xavier sitting at the last seat with his hands at the back of his head.

"First thing Mr Reed, I didn't ask you. Another, that is not a way to sit in class." Xavier rolled his eyes before putting his hands back down. His eyes found it's way to mine. And I couldn't help but pass him a small smile for helping me. But all he did was avert his eyes back to the teacher.

Definitely, we are supposed to be strangers here.

The teacher cleared his throat announcing that he was still conversating with me, "Uh Miss, I don't know what your problem is or what class you are supposed to be in. But you are disturbing my class. And I would not like that."

"I am sorry." I said before closing the door quietly. Not even ten seconds into it I opened it again, my face as red as a tomato.

"What do you want?" The teacher asked somewhat frustrated.

It's not my fault that it's my first day and I don't know where my class is!

"She definitely is making this class fun." I could hear the whole class erupting into laughter as I bent my head down.

Peeking a little I tried to see Xavier's reaction. Who sat still not even giving so much as a smile.

The teacher banged the table when the class won't quite down, "SILENCE!" The whole class fell silent.

"Now, Alec would you stand up."

I looked up to see the guy sitting next to Xavier stand up. He ran his hands through his blonde hair once setting them in place.