Chapter 6

"He'll be here any minute now." Brian said putting the last piece down and admiring his work from afar.

I haven't really pranked anyone in my whole life. Rosa parks high school, my all girls school was no help either in these things. We really didn't feel the need to prank anyone over there. All the girls would be too busy with their friends talking about their stuff, not even paying attention to what was happening around.

I can't believe I am doing this. A prank! My first prank. That too a big one. I am gonna remember this for sure.

Brian motioned at us, "Come on. Let's go. We don't want to get caught."

We both nodded at him taking in his orders. By now, I had come to the terms that whenever it came to pranks Brian was the God.

"Run. Run. Run." He whispered pushing us lightly out of the room. It was me who ran first followed by Evie and Brian.

I huffed as I ran down the stairs. Once I was down I heard Evie scream out in pain. I turn around to find her sitting down on one of the stairs with her hands on one of her ankles.

"Don't worry. You go." Brian tells me in a haste, "I'll look after her."

I stood there for a moment before Brian motioned me again. I nodded at him. I took a last glance at Evie who still had a face full of agony. I wanted to help her but seeing Brian sitting down beside her worried I knew he was enough. I took a run outside leaving the door open behind me for Brian and Evie.

On my way out I looked at Nathaniel's car for the last time. Isn't it a wonderful sight?...I felt a great satisfaction in the pit of my stomach. I smiled to myself like a big bad girl I was feeling right now. That is what you get for messing with me.

I stood outside Brian's car now waiting for the both of them to arrive. I tapped my foot impatiently glancing around time to time.

I heard a horn blow around at some distance. That horn. I knew that sound. Where have I heard it?...Wasn't it Xavier's car?...oh shit, it was Xavier's car. They are here. They'll pull in here any minute. I looked around helplessly. I have to go tell Brian to hurry up.

Before I could go back inside warning both of them, I saw Brian coming out of the door carrying Evie in a bridal style and running towards the car. I looked at him in awe. If it wasn't for him huffing for air, almost carrying Evie like she was heavy and his hair which were all over his face making him loose his sight and him trying to shut the door back at the same time. I would have for a minute or two thought of it as romantic.

He came up towards me still running while Evie yelled at him to put her down pulling out his hair.

"Please take her." He looked at me helplessly pointing to her constant nagging. I laughed before helping her down and getting her back inside the car. Closing the door behind me I went and stood there with Brian.

"You got here just in time. I think they are here." I said putting a strand of my hair at the back of my ear as the wind made it come on my face again.

"Thank God." He took a few deep breaths before grinning, his eyes were that of Golden brown, "I can't wait to see his reaction."

"Me too." I grinned back.

Brian was about to say something else but the loud horn made me jump from my place making me look back at Evie who looked at us in annoyance, "Are you two going to stand there outside chattering and making me sit in here all alone?... Get both your asses in here!"

Brian looked back at me as if his eyes saying, 'What can I say? She can be noisy sometimes.'

I laughed before getting inside with Brian. I sat in the back in the middle where we found a pouting Evie.

"Thank you." She said to Brian still pouting before looking out. Brian smiled at her and pulled her cheeks.

She squealed before hitting his hand, "Are you serious Brian? It hurts."

Brian just laughed at her in response before doing it again. It continued for a while before I saw the black car pull in. The black car I was so familiar with.

"Shhh. Guys. They are here." I put my hands on both of their shoulders. They fell silent looking in front at the black car. Not a second later we saw Nathaniel get out from the back door of the car laughing before bumping his fist with Alec I think.

Before he turned around we heard Alec yell, "What about Britney?"

He started walking away from him laughing, just showing his middle finger at him.

"Guess whose gonna get fucked up now." I heard Brian say with an amusement in his voice.

He turned on the device which was set up in Nathaniel's room and where his car was standing so that we could hear his reaction. Even though I felt looking at his reaction would have been much better but Brian said he only had so much as to let us hear it.

"You remember that you need to disconnect them once it is done, right?" Evie asked looking at Brian.

I agreed with Evie. It was better if we disconnected it once we were done because no one in their life would want to be listened to while in their room. It is just creepy.

Brian waved his hands off letting her know he will disconnect it once we were done.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." We heard the cry in the audio, "Are you kidding me? I-I.."

__