Chapter 5

I covered my ears as I heard the air horn going just beneath my ears. I shoot up straight in my bed looking scared for my life. I was having a peaceful and a silent sleep just before that air horn went out.

I held onto my head tight. That thing nearly gave me a cardiac attack. Snapping my head to my side I glared at the culprits. Before I knew they both jumped up on my bed jumping up and down on my bed. Laughing loudly. Even I went up and down as they jumped on it.

I shook my head at my stupidity, "Why did I even give you my address?" I asked still sitting there going up and down as Brian and Evie jumped on my bed.

Evie brushed it off still jumping like a little kid, "Like it or not, you have attached us to yourself for the rest of you life."

I faked shocked, "Don't tell me. I can't."

Brian landed just next to me. He grinned at me sideways, "We hate you too."

I smiled at that. Knowing these were the words they used whenever they wanted to show some love. Weird? I know. But isn't being weird normal around friends?

My eyes went wide as Evie yelled, "Wait for me." And without any word she stretched her arms out and dived straight into me like the titanic.

A scream escaped my mouth as she fell on me, "Why are you so heavy?" I croaked as she laughed and turned over sitting away from me. She continued laughing like a maniac. Not able to control myself anymore I laughed along with her.

Controlling myself Igot up from my bed and placed my hands on my waist. Checking the time I gasped, "You guys woke me up at 8 in the morning on Saturday?! Why so Evil?"

They both sat next to each other their legs propped on each others.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that. Now go and get clean."

I groaned before throwing my legs out and going to my wardrobe I threw a dress out. Then making my way towards my bathroom I stopped mid way. Turning around slowly I looked at Brian,

"You didn't mess up with my shampoo or anything, right?" I couldn't help but ask him that. For god sakes this guy was known for his pranks.

Brian laughed shaking his head at me, "Nope. I have something else planned out."

I just nodded at him entering the bathroom. I didn't even want to know what was up his sleeve. Frankly whenever one would speak about pranks to Brian there would appear this scary look on his face which can give you chills.

°°°°

As soon as I came out of the bathroom I was attacked by the hawking eyes of Evie,

"Girl you gotta tell me about this." She said pointing out the picture frame on the side table.

I felt my mouth dry up. The way Xavier threw it off yesterday I didn't want to do anything with the picture. I went towards the side table and put the photo frame upside down. I looked back at Evie who still had so many questions sitting upon the end of her tongue.

No matter how good of a friends they were to me. I can't tell them about Xavier and me without his consent. So the only way to get of this was to convince them.

"Our parents are friends." I said going to my mirror putting on my lip balm.

"That's it?" She asked not satisfied. I nodded at her.

"Why? Were you expecting something else?"

She felt silent before shaking her head, "No. It's just that it is the first time that I have seen Xavier with some girl in a picture."

High school With My Fiance|✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें