Chapter 14 - Isolation

So I just reread this story and dang my writing is p r e t t y bad and cringey, lmao sry😂
—————————
Jimin was once more tied up in the basement (wow who would've guessed).

However, one could say he was losing his shit.

Not only was his mafia personality breaking, but he started hallucinating. He would see things that could not be described in words. Ghosts, souls, demons, none of these could even compare to what horror his mind put him through. To make matters worse, Jungkook did not allow anyone to come down to visit or see Jimin...

(A week ago)

Jimin was "sleeping" when he heard the door to the basement open. Footsteps that he recognized as Jungkook's were heard as he tried to prevent his body from tensing up.

"Since you seem to be bearing this treatment pretty well, I need to move on to the next phase..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Be prepared to go crazy, you will be completely isolated from the rest of the world. No one will come in, and no one will leave," Jungkook continued mumbling while giggling like an excited child playing a game.

Jungkook had one goal, and one goal only, to break Jimin. Jimin's life has turned into Jungkook's game, with the final prize being a submissive Jimin willing to do whatever Jungkook wants. (Big sad I like Jimin)

With that, Jungkook left the basement while locking the door, preventing any entrance from either sides.

(End of Flashback)

At the time Jimin had not thought much about what Jungkook has said, for he thought at least someone would come to check up on him every once in a while. However, the only thing he got daily was food, and that was even stretching it.

Jimin had visibly lost a lot of wait, but that wasn't the biggest issue he had to deal with. Jimin was going crazy, for real this time. He couldn't take the isolation, the feelings of being alone, the feeling of being weak and vulnerable, it was all too much for him.

The screams... they were so loud...

The tears... they were too great in number

But what overruled all of those was the pain. All Jimin felt was pain, he was in pain both physically and mentally.

———

Poor Yoongi also had to sit upstairs and watch a Jimin go through all of this. Jungkook felt the need to make Yoongi watch Jimin for a few hours every single fucking day in attempt to crush his feelings for the captive. Jungkook was too busy playing his "game" that he had not realized Yoongi's feelings for the younger were only growing as he watched him more. All Yoongi knew was that he was going to need to help Jimin somehow, but not yet...

———

Jimin was on the verge of giving up, he couldn't handle it anymore. Not yet, though, for it was not the right time. Jimin needed to wait a little longer, no matter how much pain it brought. He believed something would change soon because he knows of Jungkook's little "game." If Jungkook was so into this game then he would not be able to handle Jimin not giving up verbally to him. If Jimin knew one thing about Jungkook, it's that his patience runs out quickly.

Jungkook then came downstairs with a huge grin on his face while Jimin stares at him with no emotion. Although Jimin truly was in pain, he couldn't let Jungkook see it in real life. That would only satisfy him.

"How ya doin little Jiminie?" Jungkook asks with a sweet voice while walking up to Jimin. "Are you ready to give in to me yet?"

"No." Is all Jimin replies with.

"No? But I've heard your screams all the way on the other side of the building. It must be painful I assume." Jungkook once more says with an evil smirk.

"Eh"

"Eh? What's he supposed to mean," all while Jungkook's smile started faltering.

"Just eh."

Jungkook started getting really agitated at this point. "Give. Me. A. Real. Fucking. Answer."

This time Jimin knew he was getting to Jungkook by not talking, so this time he just shrugged his shoulders."

"Park fucking Jimin, you better give me a real answer," Jungkook growls while slowly getting closer to Jimin.

"Oops what were you talking about again?" Jimin asks innocently.

"That's it," Jungkook rushes towards Jimin and slaps him on the face, "do you wanna answer me know? Huh?"

Once more Jimin just shrugged his shoulders, "eh."

This time Jungkook punched Jimin in the face, and Jimin swears he heard a crack. However, at this moment Jimin saw a demon walking down the stairs towards him. His face immediately paled, making Jungkook's smirk once more appear on his face, thinking he was the reason Jimin got scared.

"Demon," is all Jimin said while staring wide-eyed at the creature.

Jungkook turned around only to see the wall and stairs. Slightly confused he turned back around to stare at Jimin until he realized, "ah, I see your mind is playing some tricks on you. This will be entertaining."

"No no no no no, please don't get any closer, I swear I've been kind please demon please!" As all of this was happening, Jungkook just started laughing because he was enjoying this (rude ass bitch)

"Well, I guess I will leave you to your meeting with the demon Jimin," Jungkook said while heading towards to door to leave. He took one last look at Jimin, noticing how skinny he had gotten, the tears welled up in his eyes, his pale skin, and the beads of sweat that formed on his face, making him even more happy at this occurrence.

Jungkook was hoping that a Jimin would ask for forgiveness at this moment where he was at his weakest. However, Jimin knew he could not do that. No matter how scared he was, he just shut his eyes and started crying to himself in hopes of making the demon disappear.

'Jungkook is not getting what he wants today,' thought a Jimin, 'no matter how much pain it puts me through...'

———
Wowowow, idk if you all actually like my story or not, but I'm sorry for how poorly it's written, I write all of these at 1 am😂 Also tysm for reading and supporting this story, it means the world to me. I hope you all are safe and healthy during this tough time, and if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to hmu😁😄💜