Chapter 4: My Worst Nightmare

Jeon Jungkook froze...

But not because of Jimin's tears. Ooooh no, for he did not care the slightest about the smaller. Instead, he froze at what he saw in the mirror. Through his eyes he saw a reflection. A reflection that looked like the demon rising from the dead, holding death within his grasp. That demon was himself (JK WE AREN'T GETTING TO SAD JUNGKOOK YET, hehe get what I said, JK, Jungkook, I'm sorry I know I am not funny) That demon was Bob, the leader of their enemy's gang. The so called death that he was holding was a gun, and that gun was pointed directly at Jungkook's head...

Quickly, before the gun could be fired, Jungkook moved out of the way. 

*BANG, but quietly because there was a silencer on the gun*

A scream was heard and a body fell to the ground. More specifically, Jimin fell to the ground with a bullet in his upper right shoulder. Bob ran away whilst Jungkook chased after him, both leaving Jimin lying on the ground running out of blood at a fast pace. Jimin sat their in pain for a while, groaning from movement because the bullet would move inside of the wound. The last thing he saw was black...

8 Hours Later~~~

Jimin woke up in the dark bathroom, unable to tell the time. Many thoughts ran through his mind, but the ones that were reoccurring were, "Why did that Jungkook just leave me here, I could have died for God's sake," "He could have just taken me to the nurses office," and, "Ugghhh, this hurts so bad." Before Jimin knew it, the world went black once again.

Another 8 Hours Later~~~

"OH MY GOSH! JIMIN ARE YOU OKAY?!" Shouted the recognizable voice of Lisa.

Jimin woke up with pain streaking all throughout his body, "No, help me p-please."

Lisa hurriedly took Jimin to the nurse's office, and with her permission, to the hospital. Once they arrived, all of the doctors came out with worry written over their faces for Jimin has had that bullet in his arm for too long. After the doctors successfully performed a surgery on Jimin, he sat in the white bland hospital room with Lisa interrogating him.

"Who did this to you Jimin?"

"My Worst Nightmare..."

"..." Lisa replied, "And who is that may I ask?"

"Jeon Jungkook," Jimin responded back.

Lisa had nothing to say after that because she knew that she could not do anything to Jungkook for harming her friend, and if she did, then let us just say that she is a dead woman.

After some time passed, Jimin asked in a soft tone, "Lisa, can you please bring me some ramen to eat?"

"I sure can Jimin, anything for you. Please wait a couple of minutes:)" Lisa said.

While Lisa was gone, a man walked into Jimin's hospital room with a hood covering his face. He had some sort of eerie aura that gave Jimin the same kind of vibe he felt when he was in the bathroom."

"J-j-jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"I see you have already figured that out," Jungkook harshly said, "and I am surprised that you are still alive because the bullet was in you arm for so long... Actually, I am not surprised that you are still alive, but I wish you were not."

Suddenly, Jungkook stalked towards Jimin with his hand behind his back. Once he was close enough, Jungkook's hand behind his back was in the view of Jimin, showcasing a glistening knife. "This is what you get for not listening to me. This is what you get for scoffing at my friend. This is what you get for peeking your head into the mafia world. This is what you get for disrespecting me," Jungkook yelled while lunging at a screaming Jimin.

In the eyes of Jimin, time froze. It slowed down for a second, letting Jimin see his situation with open eyes. Like one of those cliche Wattpad stories, Jimin somehow knew how to fight without being taught. He used this instinct to dodge Jungkook and attempt sprint out of the room yelling for a nurse. However, things did not go as Jimin planned them to. When he was running out of the room, Jungkook grabbed him by his arm and slammed him against the wall. He then threw a punch at Jimin's stomach, causing his bullet wound to start bleeding once again from the impact. Jimin did not just sit there to be killed, however. He started fighting back, first by kicking Jungkook in a certain spot (If you know what I mean), and then by punching him in the face and pushing him onto the ground. After that, Jimin ran for his life and went out of his hospital room once again screaming for his life.

When the nurses found him all hysterical, they had to sedate him and went to check his room for any intruder. As they entered the room, they saw...

Nothing. They saw nothing and no one, with no trace of anyone besides Jimin being there. At that moment, the doctors classified Jimin as crazy, and made appointments for the next couple of days for him with psychiatrists. They thought that he was a madman, one who had been through too much for his sanity to handle, someone whose brain was dead and had no control over his actions. They believed that he was one of those people...

Oh, but if only they knew the truth of the situation.

__________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT!

Sorry that I have not updated in awhile. School is really stressful this year, so I decided to take a break and focus on my studies. I will hopefully be updating a lot more over break! AND THANK YOU FOR 800 READS. Like gosh, I thought this was going to get 30 reads at most, and then I checked back after my short (kind of long) break and saw 800 heckin reads. I hope you enjoy the rest of my story and what's to come!

--Avery <3