Chapter 5: The Mafia

Oh, but if only they knew the truth of the situation. If only the doctors and nurses knew that there was someone hiding on the ledge outside of Jimin's room. If only they knew that Jimin was not crazy. If only they knew that Jimin was about to be stabbed to death. If only they knew. But they didn't. They did not know any of this, so they had to draw to the conclusion that Jimin was crazy. They had to keep him a watch on him constantly, not letting Jimin out of their site for even a second. They believed that this was something they could not risk for the sake of others.

___

Within an hour, Jimin felt like he was actually starting to go crazy. He started to question whether or not he actually saw Jungkook, thinking that it could have just been a part of his imagination. He did not know anymore. He could not tell what was real and what was just an image of his imagination. He began to wonder whether Jungkook even existed or not, whether he even existed or not. Jimin wished to have these answers, he really did, but valuable thoughts were not being formed within his mind. Lisa had yet to come back with the room, so Jimin believed that she was a part of his imagination yet again. However, he did not know that Lisa did come back, but she was denied access to enter because of Jimins "mental state." At that point in time only family members were allowed access into the hospital room, which Lisa was not part of. However, someone from Jimin's family did come to visit him. Someone who Jimin had wished to never have seen again. 

The man walked in slowly, with darkness and wealth oozing out of him. "Jimin," he said softly like trying to talk to a baby. Jimin's head popped up in horror, only to see his grandfather's face in front of him.

"Are you real? Or are you just another part of my mind. The last I heard of you, you had died in a car crash," Jimin frantically said while looking around as if trying to spot ghosts.

"I am real Jimin, see," the old man said while holding Jimin's hand, "and I have something very important to discuss with you." 

"What would you like to say," Jimin replied while sitting up and making room for his grandfather.

"You have to come with me to America."

"W-what?!" Jimin half-shouted due to shock

"I am one of the two mafia kings in this country, and you are the only heir to our title," Jimin's grandfather explained. Jimin sat there in shock for a moment, before responding, "But I do not want to get into the business, nor do I know how to fight."

"Well that is why you would be coming with me, to learn the ways of the mafia boss and learn how to enjoy what you do, more like embrace it."

"You can not do this to me," Jimin sternly stated.

"I am sorry Jimin, but I have to," his grandfather said while holding a cloth covered in liquid up to Jimin's face.

All of the sudden, the world once again went black to Jimin. The only thought moving through Jimin's mind at the moment while the world was slowly fading away and his mind was gradually stopping was, "Why do this keep on happening to me."

____

The next thing Jimin knew, he was in a plane, flying over an ocean. Before he had the chance to scream, he realized that there was a piece of cloth covering his mouth and that he was all alone. If there had been a better time to escape, Jimin would have fled for his life then, but that moment was the perfect opportunity. Jimin figured out how to untie his hands behind his back in a very stealthy manner. One might ask how he had done that, but he figured it was due to the mafia ancestry running through his blood and veins. Then, Jimin was able to take the cloth off of his face and stand up. However, he forgot within all of the adrenaline that they were on a plane, with no way to escape. When Jimin stood up, he was surrounded by many men of all shapes and sizes, and they all attacked.

________________

Sorry that this is a short chapter, but I wanted to do a double update!

-Avery