Chapter 13 - The Past

(This is kind of a filler on Yoongi's past, so it may be dry, sorrryyyy)

Yoongi was not always this way, however. He once wa a young boy who loved many things: food, cars, movies, sports, almost anything he could either eat, watch, or injure people while doing... Anyways that's not the point. The point is that Yoongi was once a soft child like many people in this world. Some say he lived the perfect life, a family that truly loved him with a house as large as anyone has ever seen.

His life wasn't ruined by his parents, oh no, he had the best possible parents anyone could have ever asked for. Instead, his life was ruined by his old nanny, or as some may know her, Jimin's sister.

Yoongi loved his nanny, so much to the point that he could not tell what she was doing behind his family's back. She would always take him out to get ice cream, go bowling, anything Yoongi could have possibly asked for. She also made sure to set up play dates for Yoongi with her younger brother Jimin.

One day, specifically, she came over without a notice. She never needed to ring the doorbell because she had a key. But anyways, it was early in the morning when only Yoongi was up. She played with him for some time while his parents were still sleeping (note that they wake up at around 11 on weekends before they check up with their work). Yoongi just thought it was a lucky day because his nanny came extra early to play, nothing could have been off. Despite this, she was planning to ruin everything Yoongi had with his family. She was jealous that some people could live such a nice life, while she had to actually nanny and work as a teenager.

So, when Yoongi was preoccupied in his tasks, she snuck off to a closet near yoongi's parents bedroom, and before Yoongi knew it, the fire alarms in the house were going off. Yoongi, being young, started crying for help not knowing what to do, and the nanny came back to take him out of the house, or so Yoongi thought. Instead, she tied Yoongi's hands onto a chair and left while laughing (muahaha). It is unknown of how Yoongi managed to escape the house, but all that is known is that his parents were not as lucky. Some say Yoongi was a genius from birth who knew how to save himself in the moment, while others say that someone came in and saved him, the second option being more likely. Despite this, no one every knew of who this person was that saved Yoongi.

After this incident, Yoongi lost everything that was wonderful from him old life, living in an orphanage and having to worry about hunger all of the time. Despite this, his friendship with Jimin still continued. Some say it's to get back at his sister, who ended up in jail for a lonnngggg time, whereas others believe that Jimin was the only thing bearable in Yoongi's life. Their friendship continued until Jimin found out that Yoongi was in the mafia. This broke Jimin's heart because he realized that Yoongi would be doing exactly what his sister did to him to other people. Jimin could not bear this fact, so he had to leave Yoongi and try to move on. Jimin had also slowly developed feelings for Yoongi at the time, but they went away as this time passed.

Yoongi was beyond heartbroken when his best friend left him, the only man who he could tolerate and would tolerate his sometimes ugly behavior, the only man that he loved and had a possibility of a relationship with. They both tried to move on, one succeeding more than the other in case you couldn't tell, Jimin. Yoongi never lost his love for Jimin, not even when they would bully him in high school. He loved that man too much to just give him up so easily. However, things never went back to normal, and both of them once more act like strangers in front of one another.

The amount of pain Yoongi had brought Jimin was enough for Jimin to almost completely forget about his past relationship with Yoongi. Everything became too much to handle, the pain, tears, scars that Yoongi created, though Jungkook made the majority of scars on his body.

After everything that occurred between both Yoongi and Jimin, one was able to hold on to their feelings even though it pained them to hurt their loved one, where the other completely forgot about the love he used to have due to the amount of times he has cried over the abuse done by his old crush. No matter what, history cannot erase itself, and their past will always be a part of them.

—-

HIII SRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. HONESTLY IDK WHATS EVEN GOING ON IN LIFE ANYMORE. ANYWAYS THAT YOU FOR OVER 19 THOUSAND READS, IT MESNS THE WORLD TO ME.

Please like and comment💜💜💜

Avery:)