Authors Note

Helllooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

My name is Avery and I'm the author of this terribly written book😁👍🏻

I'm just here to let you guys know that I'm taking a break from my old book, Jimin's Pet Peeve, and in the mean time writing this one!

I hope you guys like this book, I mean it's okay if you don't because I probably won't even like it either, and I feel you do, don't be afraid to vote and comment!

Lol, that self promotion was pretty 🔥🔥🔥

Now I will tell you guys some things about me, even though you probably don't want to know anything😅

First of all, I live in the United States of America and English is my first language. However, I'm currently taking Chinese and have no plan on stopping in the future.

I am 14 years old and became a BTS fan 2 years ago, so when I was 12.

I like BTS and Kpop in general because it's like a safe place for me, I feel like I'm in a stress free world while listening/watching Kpop videos!

My favorite food is baked beans, and my mom made me learn the little poem thingy about beans. I will now recite this very serious poem to you...

Beans, beans, the magical fruit

The more you eat the more you toot

The more you toot the better you feel

So eat beans at every meal!!!!!

Finally, my bias is Jungkook, Jimin is my bias wrecker, and Suga is my bias bias wrecker!

Thank you for reading this, if you read until here comment and I will shout you out bc I have nothing better to do!

Until next time,

Avery💜💜💜