Chapter 7: Monster

Yoyoyo, it's your super cool author-nim here XD.

Lol, sorry about that, and I am also sorry about not updating. I was planning on doing it right after school ended, but then I started as an intern at a company and life is even more hectic. However, I am updating right now, though most of you probably forgot what the story was even about (tbh me too, I totally did not read the chapter before this a few minutes ago.......)

Besides that, I hope you enjoy this chapter that I will have written after writing this message because we be lazy:P

---------------------------

Suddenly, the horrifying memories flew throughout Jimin's head, all of the harsh things that these six men did to the once weak child. How they hurt him, physically and emotionally, and ruined his life. One man especially stood out... Jungkook, the person who tried to kill him one night, who made him live through hell with his grandpa/grandfather (I forgot which term I used). Jimin felt a rush of emotion for a couple of seconds but remembered that he is not the weakling he used to be; he now has strength.

Jimin decided to fake his fear, play with their minds, causing Jungkook to walk up to him whilst smirking. "I see you remember who we are, even me. But how could one forget about the man who was on the verge of taking their life? Are you ready for a second round, and this time I will be the winner," Jungkook said staring directly into Jimin's (Lol, Grammarly suggested me to change Jimin's to Jim's) eyes.

Jimin changed the look in his eyes to one of determination, causing great confusion in Jungkook's mind. "Are you sure you really want to go for round two? I have changed a lot throughout these years, in ways that you could not even imagine... and it's all thanks to you," Jimin says while taking out his gun and shooting Jungkook in the foot.

"Whoops, I 'm sorry, I think I accidentally pressed the trigger," Jimin says while acting concerned with puppy eyes. "Are you still up for round two?"

As Jimin asked that question, four other men surrounding Jungkook held up their guns, while Taehyung sneaked around the back and hit Jimin on his head with his gun. 

Jimin's world slowly started fading away. "w-wa-wait, I'm sorry, I have turned into a monster," and his world went black with tears falling from his eyes.

Little did Jimin know, his real self sneaked out for a second, the him who loves everyone and cares about the slightest things. And as Jimin said his last statement, Jungkook looked over to him with a look of pity, because he knows that once Jimin is under his control, there is no stopping what he will do to Jimin.

-----------------------------------

(However long it takes for someone to wake up after being unconscious) hours later

Light was creeping into his eyes, causing them to flutter open. While Jimin was unconscious, he was dreaming about his past, how he lived life carefree. Although his life may have been crappy as fudge, he was still himself, not a robot programmed by his grandpa (We are sticking with grandpa because the word has fewer letters).

Once Jimin woke up, he realized that it was too late to change, and had to somehow accept the monster within himself. Oddly, the first thing that Jimin noticed about the foreign room he was kept in was that it was painted piiiinnnkkkk, not that his ankle was chained to the bed (psshhh who would notice that first).

The sight and thought of being "kidnapped" within his own dorm aggravated Jimin, especially knowing that his kidnapper was Jeon Jungkook, the mafia man he hates with all of his life. Whilst Jimin tried yelling, he realized that his voice was muffled and his mouth was tied with a cloth around it (Who would notice that either...). As he was trying to get noise heard out of his mouth, the door opened...

"I see you have woken up," the man whose voice is by far too recognizable said.

Daggers were sent in Jungkooks direction through the glare of Jimin's eyes, "Aww, I should let that pretty mouth of yours talk shouldn't I?" Jungkook questioned as he untied the cloth around Jimin's mouth.

As Jungkook's hands were still close to Jimin's mouth, Jimin tried to bite his hands, anger evident throughout his face. "Hush now child, you caused me a lot of pain, so now I will do the same to you, by never letting you leave."

This time, however, Jungkook was the oblivious one. He knew little of how powerful Jimin had gotten over the years (In real life and at night, if you know what I mean) (EWWWW WHY DID I SAY THAT). Jungkooks clueless actions will lead to his pain (Or domination, whattttt who said that?).

---------------------

SORRRY THIS IS SHORT, I KIND OF WROTE THIS IN A HURRY BECAUSE I FELT BAD AND LITERALLY HAVE NO TIME. 

But on the other hand, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please like and support me throughout my writing journey, although I am very busy.

Baiiiii<3