LIIIFFFEEEE UPPPPDDDDAAATTTTEEEE

Yo

Yo yo

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooo

Okay, so in case you guys didn't get the jist from what was said above, hi😁👋🏻

I have a couple of things I would like to say

First of all...

I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH AND BEING A REALLY BAD AUTHOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR! NOTHING CAN MAKE MY ABSENSE EXCUSABLE!

I will say though I have had one heck of an August month.

First of all, I had to read 5 books, write two papers, and fill out 1 packet because August 22, which, let me tell you, was a lot of work.

Then, I had to try out for my school's tennis team, and this team is no joke. Most of the time JV tennis teams are made up of people who have never played tennis before. However, at the tryouts EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON knew how to play and played very well. So, you know, I was heckin streeessssseeedddd ouuuutttt. In the end, 10 people had to get cut, and thankfully I wasn't one of them. I made the JV team! So then I had practice every day for 2 hours, plus matches, along with a tennis trip.

After that, school started and life became 1000000x more stressful.

Finally, after a week of school the tennis team had an away match. May I tell you that with the humidity it felt like 100 degrees that day. So you know me, casually not drinking enough water before this match that is outside where I'm running in this scorching heat. In the midst of this match, I started feeling dizzy and felt like passing out, so I decided to NOT sit down. I mean how much wiser can I get🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️When I felt like I couldn't handle it anymore I sat out, almost blacking out and feeling very nauseated. Then this athletic trainer from the away school comes and takes my temperature, which is casually a fever. After 30 minutes my fever still didn't go away, so I ended up leaving. You know, I thought that was a one night thing, but how wrong I was.

The next day I started getting this really bad headache, I lost almost all of my memory from the day before, I couldn't focus, I would zone out for 5 minutes, and I felt like crap. I didn't go to school that day, but the day after I did. We had this lab in biology where we needed to take our temperatures, and mine was 99.8.............🤦🏼‍♀️

So, you know, I didn't go to school for the rest of the week and found out that my brain is swollen, this happened last week just so you know, and I am still not functoining properly. My head is also getting worse, I feel like I am just dreaming all of the time. Basically, I have the same conditions and symptoms that a person with a concussion has and now I have to gradually get back into school. My life in very crappy rnnnnnnnnnn.

And that is my past month summed up for yooooouuuuu.

Also, I thought this book was gonna flunk, so when I came on today and saw that it had 122 views with only 4 chapters I was like OH MAANNNN HOLLLLYYYY SHIIIEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!

Thanks to that, I should hopefully be updating tomorrow or sometime soon. Please be understanding right now with my head, I'm currently only concerned about my health. Now I have to get blood drawn tomorrow and get prescribed medication because I am still getting worse...

Please wish me the best of luck!!!!!

Lovvvee,

Avery, or 孟嘉 in Chinese💜💗💜

我爱你

I will shout you out if you can tell me what that says😉

Peace