Chapter 1: The First Meeting

Jimin's POV:

Wahhhhhh, it's another beautiful day in my nice cozy home...

That is what I would say if I did live somewhere nice. Instead, I'm stuck in a two room apartment on a bad street. The paint in my house is chipping off and I can barely afford to ride the bus to school everyday. This is what I get for having to rely on myself.

I once had a nice life with my family, but that all changed in the time span of an hour. When I was eight, I was outside playing on my playground when I heard gunshots go off in my house. I ran as fast as I could to see what was wrong but was too late.

When I arrived inside, all I saw was my parent on the ground with blood coming out of them. The police told me that someone just broke into my house and killed my parents because they interfered with his actions. No amount of words could describe how broken I was knowing that the only ones who were truly there for me in my life were gone. 

There are many scars on my arms that are proof for how much pain I felt. I blamed myself for everything, saying that I should have been the one to die. After many months of feeling pain, I realized that constantly mourning wasn't going to get me anywhere, so I decided to change my ways.

At first I went to an orphanage, but I hated it there so I ran away. After that, I lived by myself, working two part time jobs in order to pay for my home and food.

However, I just saved up enough money to go to school instead of doing homeschool, so here I am getting ready for my first day of school. I am already expecting the worst, but am secretly hoping for the best.

After the incident 9 years ago, I lost all of my contact with my friends and have become socially awkward. If someone comes up to me and tries to talk to me I will purposefully make the conversation very short and move on with my life.

9 years ago describes a lot of things for me...

The last time I had a true friend,

The last time I had a family,

The last time I could live like a child,

The last time I was happy,

And the last time I was truly me.

Coming back from my thoughts, I realized that I have to get ready now.

I decided to take a shower and wear this-

I had been saving up money for a couple of nice outfits for quite some time now

After I got ready, I went downstairs and ate a piece of bread for breakfast. Then, I looked at the clock and saw that my bus would be arriving soon, so I grabbed my backpack and left.

In order to make it to the bus on time, I had to run all the way to the bus stop.

While I was running, I ran into a hard chest, knocking me over. The odd thing is, this man didn't even budge.

When I looked up my eyes were blessed. I saw a man with beautiful large eyes and one heck of a toned body. I already knew that I was gay, but this just proves my point even more.

Once I drool started coming out of my mouth, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked away from the man

"Look at me," commanded the man.

The tone he used started to scare me, so I looked at him. In all honesty, he looked ticked off, but not just a normal ticked off, a hot ticked off.

In order to leave the mysterious man's stare I said quickly, "I'm sorry I ran into you sir. I need to go to school now, so bye."

I started running away out of embarrassment towards to school bus that just arrived at the stop.

"YAH, COME BACK HERE, NO ONE RUNS AWAY FROM ME. YOU WILL REGRET CROSSING MY PATH!" shouted the unknown man.

When I got to my bus seat I just started laughing in my head because that man did not seem threatening at all! I will regret crossing his path he said, well, I will never be crossing his path again, or, in fact, seeing him ever again. I have nothing to worry about.

Jungkook's POV:

Whoever that man was needs to watch out, because he does not know who he is messing with.

Author's POV:

The next sound that was heard in the dark alley Jungkook walked into was the click of a gun... his gun, and then a scream.

============

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter in this book! Feel free to comment if you would like and give me any tips on my writing. The second chapter should be coming out soon.

-Avery