Chapter 3: Fudge

Real quick note: I had gotten bronchitis after my concussion, so I was worried about my health. Sorry for not updating in a while.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's POV-

'Fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge, fudge'

That one word was all Jimin thought about.

"Alright Jimin?" Said the teacher.

"Uhhhhh, w-what did you j-just say?"  Replied Jimin because he was not paying attention.

*sigh* "I said you can go sit next to Jeon Jungkook."

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit' went Jimin's mind.

"Alright Jimin?!" The teacher started to say a little agitated while the rest of the class started laughing at him quietly.

"O-ooh, yes miss."

Jimin was praying to himself that Jungkook did not remember him because, after all, he did savor his life, well at least some of it. While Jimin was walking towards Jungkook, he made sure to keep his head down. Someone suddenly stuck there foot out and tried to trip jimin, however, unlike most stories, Jimin just stepped over it and scoffed at the person who did it. Little did he know that what he did was the wrong move, that who he scoffed at in a shy manner was a member of BTS.

When he started walking again someone came and slammed him against a wall. "YAAAAHH, DID U JUST SCOFF AT ONE OF MY TEAMMATES."

Jimin whimpered in fear while slowly looking up. In reality, he didn't even need to look up because he had a pretty good idea on who it was. When he looked up, his suspicion was confirmed, it was none other than JEON JUNGKOOK (dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnn)

Jimin started shaking in fear, he didn't know what was going to happen to himself. Thankfully, the teacher came to his rescue. "JEON JUNGKOOK LET GO OF THAT POOR CHILD, KEEP MAFIA BUSINESS OUTSIDE OF MY CLASSROOM!"

Jungkook was about to walk away, but before he did that he whispered into jimin's ear, "I'll see you after class you bitch."

After Jungkook walked back to his seat, Jimin was paralyzed where he was standing and was trying to stop his tears from falling.

The teacher noticed what was going on and told jimin that he could leave the classroom.

Jimin hurriedly walked towards the restroom and right when he reached it, the waterworks started. Jimin wished that he had parents he could call to when he was sad, he wished he had a shoulder he could cry on, but as of that moment, it was just him and himself.

However, fifteen minutes later Jungkook came walking into the bathroom and looked angry. He walked up to Jimin and slammed him into the wall, not to mentoin giving im a punch in the gut at the same time.

 He walked up to Jimin and slammed him into the wall, not to mentoin giving im a punch in the gut at the same time

Jimin's tears started falling really hard and fast at that moment, and Jeon Jungkook froze.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry this is rly short😅😅😅

Also, does anyone know how to make pictures smaller?