Chapter 2: Confusion

Author's POV: (I think I'm just going to start writing in this POV because it's easier to write in)

Right after Jimin got onto the bus he heard a scream.

Suddenly, he started getting really worked up because the scream reminded him of when his parents died. He kept on trying to breath, but was struggling to do so. After a minute or so, Jimin was able to calm himself down and tell himself in his head that maybe someone jut accidentally fell on the ground.

He started reassuring himself that no one was killed or shot.

Little did he know, that someone was actually killed in that moment, and by the same person he just ran into...

-Times skip to after the bus ride-

When Jimin got off the bus everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at him for a mere second. Then, they all went back to doing what they were doing.

This had calmed Jimin down because he doesn't like being the center of attention. 

While Jimin was walking to the office in order to get his schedule, a girl started talking to him.

"Hi, are you new here? My name is Lisa!" said the girl.

Jimin being his shy self just said, "Y-yes."

Lisa, a bit shocked at Jimin's bland answer, tried to continue the conversation by saying, "Would you like me o help you find the office?l

"Sure," replied Jimin.

While they were walking towards the office both of them started to converse a little more, and Jimin started to say longer sentences.

Jimin found out that Lisa was in the same grade as him, likes to rap and dance, and is very smart. She's so smart that she is the top student in the school.

On the other hand, all Jimin told Lisa was that he is a Junior in high school and doesn't like to talk a lot, as Lisa had already figured out.

The one thing that stood out to Jimin the most while they were walking was Lisa's warning.

She had told him to stay away from this person named Jeon a Jungkook and his friends because he is the leader of a mafia gang, and his friends are high up officials in that gang.

"So, basically, as long as you stay away from that groups of people, you should be good to go in high school. These years should be a breeze for you since you have me by your side! By the way, you should sit with me and my friends at lunch, we would love to have you with us!" Lisa said as they arrived at the office.

"O-okay Lisa, t-thank you very much. I'll s-see you later then," replied Jimin.

Both of them parted ways there and Jimin had gotten his schedule from the office. 

While Jimin was walking back from the office he started to hear very very veerrrryyyyy loud and high pitched screams from all of the girls, and even some of the boys in the hallway. 

Jimin being the confused person he is, decided to ask someone in the crowd.

"U-ummm, excuse me. W-why is everyone s-screaming?"

"Duh, of course it's because BTS is coming. Who wouldn't be screaming at them to get their attention?!" said this random girl.

As the boys in the center of the crowd with everyone's attention started to get closer and closer, their figures became more and more clear.

"OMG THEY ARE SO HOT!"

"MARRY ME, TAKE ME AWAY WITH YOU!"

"OPPAAAAS, I LOOOVVVVEEEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUUU!"

"DATE MEEE, PLEASE!"

Jimin scrunched his nose up in disgust at these comments, and there were some comments that innocent minds would be saved by not hearing. However, Jimin did not know what half of the things that these girls were shouting were, but he just assumed they were things that weren't appropriate.

Finally, these men that everyone is fangirling/fanboying about come into perfect views. Jimin thought that they were all hot, but none could beat the one in the middle. He was just so perfect.

After some moments of fantasizing about certain things

After some moments of fantasizing about certain things... Jimin noticed that this was the same person who he had run into earlier.

'Great', Jimin thought, 'he's just another popular brat who thinks that everyone should look up to him and treat him with respect. That's why he expected me to stop when he told me to stop earlier.'

Jimin rolled his eyes at this thought and left the crowd to go to his new classroom.

As Jimin arrived at the classroom he looked around to try to find a seat and found one in the back of the classroom. 5 minutes later, the bell rang.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mrs. Lee and I will be your teacher this year," commented a very young looking woman who had short black hair and glasses. 

"I see we have a new student here today, why don't you come up and introduce yourself while we are waiting for the last student to arrive to class," Mrs. Lee said.

"O-ok Miss," responded Jimin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jimin and I am 17 years old. I—," suddenly Jimin was caught off by the doer swinging open.

In came the man who Jimin ran into earlier this morning, and the same man who was in the middle of the so called group named "BTS."

The two men made eye contact for a good 5 seconds, with Jungkook glaring at a nervous Jimin, until the teacher interrupted them.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHY ARE YOU LATE TO CLASS AGAIN?!" shouted Mrs. Lee.

'Wait,' Jimin thought, 'is this THE Jeon Jungkook?! The one Lisa told me to stay away from?!'

'Well, crap," Jimin once again thought while panicking in his mind.

"Because I am Mrs. Lee," Jungkook replied while walking to his seat, bumping shoulders with Jimin on the way.

'DID I JUST GET ON THE MAFIA BOSS'S BAD SIDE?!' Jimin urgently said in his mind while trying to tell himself that this is just one big misunderstanding.

==========

Yo yo yo! I couldn't stop adding more and more details into this chapter, so I hope you enjoyed reading it. This is my first chapter I've ever written that has reached over 1k words. 

I am currently procrastinating on reading a book I have to read for school, which I should probably start doing soon. I mean I have almost a month to do it, but I want to start soon to get it over with. I have already read the 3 other books and have done their assignments that I have to do before school starts again, so I'm moving at a decent pace I think. Wish me good luck, and I hope you guys are doing well in school/enjoying life!

-Avery