PROLOGUE

"Goddess, I don't understand why am I not cursed nor banned from this kingdom while the other enchanters are out their somewhere suffering  because of you!!!" well, that's not the proper way to talk to a goddess but you can't blame me, she banished my family into places I don't know the whereabouts.

"That's why I did not banished you from this land"

She doesn't make any sense

"I really don't get you Goddess" I replied

"You know, if you tell me the reason why I'm exempted, maybe I'll understand"

"You are in a quest, Enchanter" quest?

"Goddess what's the connection of this...quest into the curse you casted to my fellow enchanters?!" I asked slash yelled because of frustration

"If you can reunite with your fellow enchanters, the curse will be broken"

Really???

So I will become an adventurer now?

"Wait...that's it? If I can reunite with my fellow enchanters in this quest, the curse will be broken?"

"Yes" the Goddess simply replied

"Then why did you banished them somewhere and cursed them just for me to go in this quest where I need to  find each of them just to reunite with them and break the curse. We were already united in the first place Godde-"

"That's why you are in this quest"the goddess cut me off

"But I don-" before I can finish my sentence, the Goddess disappeared

"Goddess, comeback here, I am not done talking yet!!!" I yelled out of frustration

This is crazy, I'm on a quest where I should find the other enchanters to break the curse and I don't know where to start...well if the goddess gave me hint to this quest,maybe I know where to start...

This will be the death of me..