CH 21 - Dots (Part1)

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the wait in posting this but I have been really busy. The UK is still in lockdown, I'm a carer for my mum and I am helping a few elderly relatives and neighbours with shopping and medication runs. Everyone, stay safe and well <3

Thanks for sticking with me, voting and commenting. It's a highlight for me to check on my chapters and see them being read <3

~~~~

Arthit POV

"So you, fall in love with me too."

If only you knew how long I have loved you. You made me, with every enticing glance, with sweet kisses and soft touches that burned into my being.

"Would it be so hard?" He asked when I didn't answer right away.

"It will be as easy as breathing." I whisper, my eyes watering. "You don't know...how long..."

"I don't know." His thumb wipes the tear as it rolls down my eye. "But I feel, it's been too long."

"Too long."

"I want to kiss you so badly." His forehead against mine. "I can't, can I? It will...part us."

"You..."

"I realised it on the beach." He sighs. "The mist did a good job, but I could feel it."

"You said nothing."

"I have a feeling, I shouldn't ask. Yet."

I look up. "It gives him a chance to get a more powerful hold."

"The demon who keeps coming for me?"

Em warned me to be prepared, Kongpob was good at realising things and something like the encounter wouldn't stay hidden from him. It was best he didn't know too much for now but, we shouldn't lie.

"Yes."

"You and Em." He watched me carefully. "You have plans?"

"We do, but...it is complicated."

"I have a feeling, I did this P'Arthit." He asks. "Did I?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I...I don't know."

"That demon seems to have the answers." Kongpob's finger taps his chin. "Maybe we should talk to him..."

"No." I stop the idea immediately. "You are never to go near it."

"But..."

"You don't know what he's done, what he will do still." I warn him. "He's crossed borders and broken laws to come for you. They are never to be trusted, never."

He planned, that barrier around Kongpob's apartment was proof. he was obsessed but he didn't know what true obsession was. I will break every spell; I will destroy the barrier between the realms if must to get to you.

"He wants something he can never have, something that will take you from me." I tell him quickly. "He can't have you, you're mine. He will never hurt you again. Never."

"Okay P'Arthit." His warm arms holding me. "Calm down, please. Okay. It's okay."

I took a deep breath hearing his words, I would keep him safe. Soon I will make him my Beloved, soon. You are in my arms and in them, I will make sure you stay.