Notes

Hello again everyone, I am back with book 2 :D

Hope everyone is well and ready for this. It took a little while to get time to start this and I wanted to finish The Assasin and the King first. Which is now complete :D

Without much further ado, let us go forth or back into the vampire world once again and see what we see.

Sorry for any mistakes and errors, I am writing and editing myself and things can be missed.

The story idea is mine and fiction. Any new characters are also mine.

Please do not share this outside Wattpad. You can post a link to the story, but do not share on any other forums.

Please do comment and let me know what you think, it's always wonderful to read ideas and views from everyone. Makes the hard work worthwhile and you never know, what you want may end up in my story :D

I have done it before, all I need to say is Sailor Moon and I am sure you will understand, tehehe.

Disclaimer

I don't own any of the characters from Sotus, they belong to the amazing BitterSweet, I'm just borrowing them.

I don't own any of the characters from 2Moons, they belong to the wonderful Chiffon Cake, I'm just borrowing them.

I don't own the character Rome, he belongs to GMM TV, its writers and producers and I'm just borrowing him for a little fun.

Photos, videos and any media used have been borrowed from the internet and are CREDITED to the rightful owners.

This is a work of fiction; I'm writing it for fun and for fans the same as myself.