Kids - Tetsurou Kuroo

Requested by ugxygoddess! Thanks!

Warning: Kinda implies some um things near the end but there's no actual... thing, alright? Sorry in advance.

~Fluff~

"Hey, darling!"

   Your face tinted a bright red at the nickname as you were suddenly very interested in the ground.

"Aww, look at you. So cute," Kuroo cooed as your face got even hotter, shyly looking up the taller captain. 

   You two were dating, somehow.

"T-Thanks," You stuttered, gently wrapping your arms around your boyfriend, burying your face in his chest to avoid his teasing grin. He laughed a bit, hugging you back with a smile.

"So you said you wanted to show me your volunteer place after?" Kuroo asked, remembering your stuttering mess when you told him about the daycare you volunteered at during your free hours.

"Yeah, I think you'll like it," You said with a small smile that Kuroo loved, your face lighting up a bit as you thought about all the little kids that you met at the place. 

   Kuroo lightly laughed at you, ruffling your hair a bit.

"I'm sure I'll like it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We're here!"

   Luckily volleyball practice had been canceled today as Kuroo followed you to the daycare.

"Oh, welcome L/N-san! Who's this?" The owner of the daycare, Sotaro-sensei, asked with a warm smile, noticing Kuroo's arm loosely around you.

"This is my boyfriend, Kuroo Tetsurou," You introduced, a smile on your face as you took a quick glance at Kuroo and then back at Sotaro-sensei.

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Sotaro, the owner of this place."

   After some introduction and talking, Sotaro let you and Kuroo go to where the kids were playing, letting you watch over them. You had your hand intertwined with Kuroo as Kuroo smiled at your happy expression.

"N/N-san is here!" One of the little kids exclaimed, dropping the toy car they were playing with to run up to you and hug you.

"Hey, Kai-kun!"

   You laughed at the little kid, patting their head as they let go, noticing Kuroo who was standing next to you.

"Oh? Who's this, N/N-san?" The little boy gave Kuroo a challenging look which caused Kuroo to stifled a laugh. 

"This is Kuroo-san. Kuroo, this is Kai."

   You introduced the other kids to Kuroo as you sat next to Kai who was dramatically making his car toy do flips in the air.

"Woo! Did you see that N/N? Did you see how cool that looked?" Kai asked enthusiastically, causing you to laugh a bit as you nodded.

   As you laughed and played with the other little kids, Kuroo found himself watching on the side. Of course, watching you play with little kids was entertaining and was warming his heart, but Kuroo needed and wanted attention.

   Thus causing Kuroo to lean his head against your shoulder, wrapping his arms around you as he hugged you from behind.

"Eh? Oh, hey Tetsurou. Aren't kids great?" You smiled, putting down the toy train in your hand as you leaned against Kuroo.