Serve - Tadashi Yamaguchi

Alright, for this one I'm gonna change the original story a bit so it fits this one better, alright?

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Nice serve!"

   You, Y/N L/N, were a coach for the Karasuno boy's volleyball team despite only being a first-year.

"Try bending your knees a bit more!" You called to Hinata who was receiving, well trying to receive the volleyball that was coming his way.

"Okay! Thanks, N/N-san!"

   You were on one side of the net, helping Noya by serving for him as he went to receive it.

"Ahh! I almost had that one!" Noya complained as he barely missed the jump float serve you sent over.

   You laughed a bit, not realizing that you caught the attention of a certain first year.

"H-Hey, uh L/N-san?" Yamaguchi squeaked out at the end of the practice. You looked up from your bag in shock, a smile instantly on your face as you saw Yamaguchi standing next to you.

"Yeah?" You raised an eyebrow at the boy, seeing as he nervously played with his fingers.

"Can you uh- can you please teach me how to do that cool serve you did today!"

   Yamaguchi suddenly bowed down, taking you surprise as you laughed, nodding your head.

It can't be too harder, right?

"Of course. You mean the jump float serve?" You asked with a smile, standing up as Yamaguchi did the same, nodding his head.

"So do you want to start today?"

   For once, Kageyama and Hinata went home instead of staying after for hours, leaving the gym for the two of you.

"So stand like this." You got into position, Yamaguchi copying you as you softly smiled at Yamaguchi.

"Here." You gently corrected Yamaguchi's position, the both of you trying to suppress your blush from the contact.

   You couldn't help, but think Yamaguchi was the cutest with his little piece of hair sticking up and the freckles that decorated his face.

"O-Oh, okay. Thanks," Yamaguchi stuttered a bit, his face heating up from the distance between you two.

"There you go!" You exclaimed, trying to hide the nerves in your voice as you took a step back, letting out the breath you didn't know you were holding.

This might be harder than I thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's getting really good, Yamaguchi!"

   Some weeks past of you and Yamaguchi practicing his jump float serve which was coming together nicely.

   And so was your 'small' crush on the pinch server.

"T-Thanks, L/N-san." Yamaguchi smiled at you while scratching the back of his neck.

   You watched with a smile as Yamaguchi took a deep breath, looking around.

"Oh, Shimada-san suggested that you find a restart place, right? So have you thought about what yours is?" You asked with a smile as you tilted your head a bit.

   Yamaguchi's face turned a right red as he nodded, avoiding your eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I uh did," Yamaguchi said, trying to hide his growing blush from you. You raised an eyebrow at his stutter and sudden red face.