Manager - Daichi Sawamura

Alright, I love Kiyoko, but for this one-shot, we're gonna pretend that she doesn't exist, alright? Alright.

Warning: None

~Fluff~

Year 1 - September 25

"Please Y/N? I'll repay you back, I promise. Free food, I'll give you my homework, something, Please? Just join the club, I promise that you won't regret it."

   You were previously walking by yourself when suddenly one of your friends stopped you in the middle of the hall.

"What?" 

    Daichi Sawamura was in front of you with the best puppy eyes he could muster. You guys weren't that close, but you guys were still friends nonetheless.

"Wait slow down, what club do you want me to join?" You laughed as you watched Daichi scratch the back of his neck as he realized that he didn't specify anything.

"Oh sorry, we need a manager for the boy's volleyball team and you're the only person I could think of to fit the job." You felt your heart flutter as he said this.

Wait, he wants me to join as the manager? I mean, I don't see why not   You thought as you smiled up at him.

"Of course, I mean, I don't see why not." You shrugged as you saw the bright smile that came onto his face which you softly laughed at.

"Oh thank you so much. You don't know how much in need we are for a manager." Daichi breathe out in relief. You started to laugh as you guys started walking to class together.

"You sounded like some advertisement, ' Join now! I wouldn't tell you what for, but you won't regret it!'" You joked as the two laughed.

"You need to go to the practice today and fill out some forms, but that's about it," Daichi informed as you guys sat at the back the classroom next to each other.

"Alright, that sounds good!" You said cheerfully which made Daichi grin at you.

   Before you realized it, it was after school and you had your application form in your hands as you walked to the gym.

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!"

   You turned and grinned at your friend who jogged to catch up to you.

"Hey, Daichi! I'm kinda nervous about this," You said sheepishly as you looked at the paper in your hands.

"You're gonna do fine! I'm sure they are gonna love you!" Daichi said with so much confidence that you have to grin up at him as you felt your cheeks heat up.

That's strange, it's oddly hot in here.

"Thanks, I really needed that," Y/N thanked as you guys made it in front of the gym.

"No problem, I should be thanking you for accepting." You shook your head with a laugh as you guys entered the gym.

   You took sight of the familiar gym as you saw some of the guys stretching and talking freely to one another.

"Daichi! Why is L/N-san here?" You recognize Suga and Asahi as you guys were friends, but there were some others that you didn't quite know.

"I-I'm here to sign up for the manager position," You said while handing your form to who you assumed was the captain.