Siblings - Akiteru Tsukishima

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Attention all passengers, we will be arriving shortly to the Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. Please make sure to have your seatbelt on as we approach the landing site."

   You were the older sister of Tobio Kageyama, Y/N Kageyama. The two of you were basically polar opposites. While your brother was an arrogant and short-tempered genius (well a genius in volleyball), you were a more bubbly and open person.

"Can you believe we're almost there? I feel like Tobio is gonna slap me once we get there."

   You were on a plane back to your hometown with your best friend (and crush, but we don't talk about that) Akiteru Tsukishima. It was such a coincidence that you both went to the same high school, got accepted into the same college, and both had a sibling on the volleyball.

"Same, I get shivers just thinking about it." Akiteru playfully shivered as you guys laughed. The plane suddenly lurched forward and Akiteru's grip on your hand tightened. 

   Oh yeah, your crush had two main fears; airplanes and his brother, Kei Tsukishima. There were a couple of others, but he didn't feel the need for others to know those.

   You quietly laughed as you tried to ignore your heart that started beating faster.

Get it together Y/N! You're 22, surely you can handle a silly high school crush.

"Please stay seated as the plane is landing soon."

   The two of you walked side by as you guys got your baggage and started waiting for a taxi.

"Hey, do you wanna stay over at my house tonight after you move unpack in yours?" You asked as the boy next to you as you guys sat in the back seat in the taxi. He grinned as he nodded his head with slightly pink cheeks.

   You guys arrived at Akiteru's house and knocked on the door while Akiteru looked like he was about to explode with nerves. You and Akiteru wanted to surprise your families so none of them knew you guys were coming.

   The door opened and you saw a tall, blonde teenager with glasses who opened the door.

"Kei! Miss me?" You watched with a small smile as Akiteru pulled his brother in a tight hug. You quietly snickered as his brother seemed have a distasteful expression on his face.

"No." 

   The older brother laughed and ruffled his brother's hair as his mom came in behind him.

"Akiteru, dear! Your home!" 

   You loved his mom, who had a sweet and caring personality, as she treated you one of her own.

I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if I was-

   Before you could finish that thought, said mom pulled you into the hug and kissed you on the cheek. 

"Y/N sweetie! It's nice to see you again! I hope Akiteru has been treating you well," His mother gave him look as the both of you went a bright red.

"Mom! Stop!" You laughed as you heard his childish whine that you thought was adorable.

"Well, come in, come in! Just call me if you need anything!" The four of you walked into the house as you followed Akiteru into his room.

"These walls are thin so I don't want to hear anything," Kei teased with one of his playful smirks. Both of you went a bright red as you nervously laughed.