Falling Out - Koushi Sugawara

Requested by Psychogolbrock! Enjoy!

Reminder: F/F means Favorite Food and C/N means Classmate's Name!

When you hurt your own feelings while writing an angst-

Warning: BIG CRI

~A Scrape of Fluff/Angst~

("Aren't the stars so pretty?"

   You remembered the day you and Suga started dating like the back of your hand, each detail almost engrained in your mind from the happiness that came with the memories.

"Yeah, yeah they are."

   You remember turning to rant about your favorite constellations when you realized that Suga wasn't looking at the sky, no he was staring at you with the sweetest smile.

   You didn't know what else to do in the moment, your heart pounding from the lack of distance between the two of you and-

"L/N. I-"

"I like you, Suga!"

   You had blurted it out in panic when Suga broke the comfortable silence that was between you two, a small squeak escaping your lips as you felt heat starting to invade your face.

"W-Wait, I mean-"

   But before you could try to make an excuse for you confession, Suga had cut you off with a laugh, a grin on his face.

"That's a relief since I was just about to ask if you'll go out with me."

"Oh, wait really? I-I mean, yes! Yes, I will!")

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"A date?"

   You didn't know if you were overthinking it, but you couldn't remember the last time you and Suga went on a date.

He has been pretty busy with volleyball lately, a-and I've been pretty busy with school work, too.

"Y-Yeah, there's a festival and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me."

   You felt more nervous than you thought would be, meeting Suga's eyes before glancing away quickly and then glancing back.

I shouldn't be this nervous, I mean, we are already dating.

"Sure, I'll pick you up the normal time?"

   And to your relief, Suga had agreed with that smile of his, a small sigh of relief escaping you.

   Well he didn't reject you so that had to be good sign, right? Right?

"Yeah, I've been wanting to try the F/F here!" You excitedly went on when you and Suga had arrived at the festival.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Suga let out a small laugh as he nodded at your excitement, the familiar sound making your heart speed up a little.

It feels like forever since I've heard him laugh.

   Even if the laugh sounded a little off, not like what you quite remembered all that time before, you still felt happy at the sound.

"Do you want to try some, Koushi?" You asked, offering some of your food to Suga who simply shook his head with that grin.