Sign - Keishin Ukai

Requested by AnimeLoser6!

So in this one, you are Ukai's age.

Warning: None

~Fluff~

B A M

"Uh sir, are you okay?"

   You had to stifle your laugh as you watched the poor man smack headfirst into a sign, knocking him down.

"Yeah, I'm alright-"

B A M

   You suddenly felt pain on your head, finding yourself on the ground. A laugh escaped your lips as you realized you had knocked into the same sign.

"Are you okay?" The blonde-haired man asked with a hint of laughter as you two laughed together on the ground.

"Yeah, I'm good. Maybe this is a sign that we're meant to be," You joked, earning another laugh from the man that made you grin.

"I mean, I wouldn't be complaining."

   You laughed, feeling your cheeks heat up the slightest. The man wore a headband and an orange hoodie and got up, lending you a hand to help you get up.

"Thanks." You grinned, taking his hand as you stood up and brushed yourself off.

"L/N Y/N," You introduced, brushing a piece of your hair out of your face.

"Ukai Keishin."

   Both of you walked together since you were heading the same direction and stopped at a store that he worked at.

"Well, this is my store. Um, would you wanna meet up later?" Ukai asked, a smile on his face. You grinned, nodding your head as you two traded phones and typed in your number under Y/N <3.

"See you later!"

"Bye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To: Keishin 
From: Y/N <3
Subject: Hey!

I'll be there in 10!

   You arrived at the store, seeing Keishin waiting outside of his store.

"Hey, Keishin! Hopefully, you weren't waiting too long out here," You exclaimed, walking to Ukai's side. He smiled at you, shaking his head as he let out a little laugh.

"Don't worry, I wasn't. Now shall we get going?"

   You two talked and made jokes, with a hint of flirting, as you went out for dinner together.

"This was really nice, I'm kinda glad we both got hit by that sign," You joked a bit, both of you laughing. Keishin nodded with you, taking a sip of his drink as you two continued to talk and get to know each other.

"I enjoyed today, thanks," You said, walking with Keishin on your way back to your house. It was getting dark and Keishin offered to walk you home which you couldn't just decline. You shivered a bit from the cold, your subtle movement catching Ukai's attention.

"Oh here, take this," Keishin offered with a smile, draping his jacket over your shoulders. Both of your cheeks heating up as you smiled up at Keishin and thanked him.

"Thanks for walking me home. Oh, here, I almost forgot-"

   You were about to take off his jacket to hand it back when Keishin stopped you with a smile.