Parents - Daichi Sawamura

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Wait, where's Terushima-san?"

   You were the manager for Johzenji High and since all of the players shared a brain cell, you had to be the one to keep them in order.

"You wanna go?"

"Terushima-san, baka! Stop picking fights!" You exclaimed, spotting Terushima with 2 players from Karasuno. You harshly pushed Terushima away as the captain on the other team picked up the 2 boys by their collars.

"I'm so sorry about him," You quickly apologize, scratching the back of your neck as you smiled a bit at the captain. He laughed with a grin, shaking his head as he carelessly pushed his 2 teammates off to the side.

"Nah, I'm sorry about them," Daichi apologized, making you laugh a bit.

"Sometimes, I can't just control these idiots," You sighed with a hint of laughter as one of your teammates yelled at you.

"Hey, we can still hear you!"

"Good!"

   Daichi laughed and you noticed how unbelievably attractive his laugh was. And then you also noticed how unbelievably attractive he was.

"I get you, it's so hard to get them in order when they barely think. Especially those," Daichi commented, waving his hand at Hinata and Kageyama who were bickering and Tanaka and Noya who were busy 'protecting' Kiyoko.

   You laughed as the two of you talked a bit, slightly making fun of your own teammates.

"I'm Y/N, by the way." You grinned, look at Daichi as the two of you watched your two teams interact.

"Daichi."

   You guys talked a bit, getting to know each other when you noticed what time it was.

"Well, we've got to get going now. It was nice meeting you," You said, resting your hands on your hips as you watched your team jump up and down. Daichi grinned and nodded, turning towards you.

"The same goes to you, bye!"

"Bye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   Something was bugging you and you couldn't quite pinpoint why. Ever since that day, you couldn't stop thinking about the dark brown eyes and warming presence of the Karasuno's captain.

I've only met him once, why am I like this?

   You were walking to practice, immediately perking up at all the chaotic shouts coming from the gym.

Those idiots, why did I agree to become a manager?

"Terushima-san! Bobata-san! Get down from there- how did you even get up there!"

   You scolded the players, repeatedly poking or slapping the back of their heads as you did so.

"Baka, baka, baka! What was your thought process when you went up there!" You pinched the bridge of your nose as you looked at Terushima and Bobata.

"Uh, there wasn't one," Terushima said sheepishly, making you hit his forehead.

"Of course, there wasn't one," You sighed, turning over as you waved your hand over your shoulder.

"It doesn't matter anyway," You called over your shoulder, almost being able to hear the gears turning in their head.

"Eh?"