Undercover - Keiji Akaashi

F/G means Favorite Gemstone

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Why don't you two just date already?!?"

   You stifled a laugh as you rolled your eyes at your friend, Bokuto, as he whined about you and Akaashi. You shared a smug look with Akaashi when Bokuto wasn't looking, trying to fight the smile off of your lips.

"Shut up, baka."

   You were dating Akaashi and has been for a couple of weeks now, but you guys decided to keep it on the down-low for now.

"But why not?" Bokuto whined, looking at his two best friends, not noticing your intertwined fingers that were under the table.

"You are truly dumb, baka," Akaashi commenting, a hint of a smile tugging on his lips from what he was referring to. You laughed to cover your grin as Bokuto dramatically gasped.

"Agaashi! Why would you say that?"

   You walked with Akaashi down the halls, talking comfortably with your boyfriend.

"Keiji, can I watch you play volleyball today?" You asked, taking a glance at your adorable boyfriend. 

"Yeah, of course."

   You had a soft smile as you stared at Akaashi, his cheeks heating up from the attention.

"W-What is it?" Akaashi asked with a small stutter as you grinned at that.

"Nothing. Just looking at pure beauty." Your grin grew as Akaashi's cheeks brighten up and a smile was on his lips.

"Then you must be looking in a mirror," Akaashi mumbled loud enough for you to hear as your cheeks started to warm up.

"Who knew you would be so cheesy."

   You two talked before needing to part for your next class. You took a quick glance around and when you saw no one looking, you pressed a quick peck on Akaashi's lips before waving him off.

"Bye! See you after!"

"Bye."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   You walked with Akaashi to practice, your pinky's linked together. It wasn't much, but it was something that wasn't too obvious to make someone like Bokuto notice.

"We should go somewhere this Friday or weekend. There's a shop I wanna visit," You commented not too loudly as you slightly leaned your head on Akaashi's shoulders.

"Mmhmm. I agreed."

   And before you guys walked into the gym, you lifted your head to press a quick kiss on Akaashi's cheek.

"Good luck, Keiji."

   Akaashi had somewhat pink cheeks when he walked in, getting some comments from his teammates.

"What happened? Why is your right cheek so red?" Bokuto asked with a confused look as he poked his best friend's cheek.

"Oh, uh I got um slapped."

"You got what now?"

   You quietly laughed to yourself, meeting eyes with Akaashi as he looked over at you. You smirked at a bit and raised an eyebrow at him, making his cheeks brighten up a bit more.

"Now why is your other one red too? Did you get slapped just then when I wasn't looking?"

   While you were obviously staring at Akaashi, the other managers seemed to notice your chemistry with Akaashi.