Camping - Koutarou Bokuto

Play the song whenever, it's just the mood for this one!

Warning: Well, it's camping

~Fluff~

"N/N-chan! Let's go camping!"

   You gave Bokuto an incredulous look as he barged into your room, not even bothering to knock.

"Eh? Bokuto-kun, what are you talking about?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy who collapsed onto your bed.

"Camping! Like going outside and living out there for a couple of days!" Bokuto exclaimed, resting his head on his hand to look at you.

"I know what camping is, but why?" You asked with a hint of laughter as you saw Bokuto grin.

"Because it's the summer! We could invite some friends and then go camping!"

   You quietly laughed as you tilted your head at Bokuto who was staring up at you.

"Oh, you're serious?"

"N/N-chan!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   After some begging and promises from Bokuto, you agreed to go camping with some of his other friends.

To: Y/N ◕。◕
From: B/F ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
ReSubject: Favor

Sorry, I can't make it, my sister is getting married by then. Good luck, tho! Don't forget to make moves on Bokuto-san!

   You sighed as F/N and BF/N declined your begging for them to come with you.

Welp, I tried.

   You heard some honking and some yelling outside as you winced at all of the familiar voices.

"N/N-chan! Come on, we're here!"

"Hurry up, L/N-san!"

   You laughed to yourself as you grabbed your suitcase and your spare bag that held everything you need for that one week of camping. You walked towards the front door, your parents already waiting for you there.

"Have fun and don't forget to be safe. Make sure to text us every night and call us if you need anything," Your mom said, pulling into a hug while pressing a quick kiss on your hair.

"Of course." You grinned, hugging your dad as he patted your back and ruffled your hair a bit.

"Have fun!"

"I will!"

   You waved your parents off as you walked outside towards the van full of your volleyball friends from different places.

"N/N-chan! Took you long enough!" Bokuto exclaimed, pulling you in as you let a little squeal.

"Let's go!"

   The door wasn't even closed as Kuroo pressed on the gas and started your journey towards the campsite you guys were going to stay at.

"Kuroo!"

"My bad, I didn't notice your leg was still out there!"

   You shook your head as you maneuvered your way towards a seat in the middle next to Bokuto and the window.

"Kageyama! Stop, I'm going to go bald!"

   You chuckled at yourself as you took a look around the van and noticed the lack of brain cells in the van. Next to Kuroo who was driving was Kenma who looked as if he was going to die by Kuroo's reckless driving. Kageyama and Hinata who was basically fighting. Behind them was Tsukishima and Yamaguchi and then you, Bokuto, and then Akaashi.