Famous - Atsumu Miya

Just in case, this is the twin with the golden yellow hair.

Warning: None

~Fluff~

"Hey." 

   Atsumu waved at his fans at the volleyball match, a lazy smile on his face. You ignored the feeling in your gut as you walked next to the boy, talking to some of the other teammates.

   You were the manager for the team and the team was just warming up for their match.

"Nice spike!" You high five the team and gave them compliments as the other team came in to warm up.

"Good luck!"

   You gave Atsumu a good luck hug, something you did every time before he ran off as the match started. You let out a sigh as Atsumu glared at one of his fans that were trying to cheer him on, making them shut up.

Stupid Atsumu, when will he learn?   You thought as you wondered how many times you scolded the boy for glaring at his fans.

"They're just there to cheer you on! You shouldn't be so mean about it!"

"Well, they were interrupting my serves!"

   You shook your head at the memory, focusing on the match at hand. Mostly staring at the golden-haired twin, but that was beside the point.

"Nice receive!" You cheered on your team. The match eventually ended with you guys winning, bowing to the other team as the team walked out.

"Hey, N/N-san! Wanna go celebrate somewhere?" You heard someone ask behind you. You playfully rolled your eyes with a smile as the twin jogged up to you, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

Stupid oblivious baka. How am I supposed to get over you if you do stuff like this?

"Celebrate? You never celebrate a match, what's so different today?" You asked with a little laugh as you looked up to see Atsumu with his usual lazy smile.

"I'm not quite sure. But do you?" Atsumu asked, looking down at you. You felt your heart skip a beat as you nodded, one of Atsumu's rare genuine smiles coming onto his face.

"Let's go, I heard that they're a nice cafe down the street."

"Okay-"

"Atsumu-kun! Ahhh!"

   You jumped in surprise as suddenly there was a group of fangirls and guys surrounding Atsumu, knocking his arm off of you.

"Oh hello, a picture? Sure."

   You stood awkwardly on the side, not sure if you should stay or leave. Atsumu signed and took pictures, his signature smile on his face.

"Alright, that's it for today. Thank you all, I'll be going now!" Atsumu said, waving his fans off as they squealed and giggled and whatnot. No one even bothered to take a single glance at you as the crowd eventually thinned and Atsumu made his way over towards you.

"Sorry about that." Atsumu scratched the back of his head as you waved your hands, a somewhat of a smile on your face.

"Nah, it's fine. Shall we get going?"

"Yeah, let's go."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   You waved BF/N off, saying goodbye as you two parted ways on your way towards the gym. You were on the steps in the gym when you suddenly heard someone call your name.