"There's nothing to thank me for" Jeongguk said, stepping close to Taehyung until their bare chests touched. Happy is what Taehyung felt when Jeongguk's lips stretched into a soft smile, making his eyes crinkle at the end and his dark orbs twinkle. It was the same smile that had been painted on his face in every memory Taehyung had with Jeongguk. The same pure and blissful smile that had Taehyung thanking the universe for his own existence. The smile that was enough to make all of his worries vanish.

"Aren't your parents home?" Jeongguk asked, as he brought his hand to touch Taehyung's cheek. The pad of his thumb caressed over Taehyung's cheekbone and around his mouth, a gentle smile still tugging his lips upward. Taehyubg's hands had placed themselves on the small of Jeongguk's back, the place that had curved so beautifully and Taehyung always found himself placing his hands there.

"My dad had to stay at the hospital for some medical tests. My mother stayed with him. They'll be home later today. Said something about going to meet Namjoon's father on the way too" Taehyung said as he pinched Jeongguk's waist, making the younger erupt into giggles.

"Does that mean I should get goin-"

"It means we can cuddle more" Taehyung said, grinning.

Jeongguk erupted into giggles again, bunny teeth full on display. Taehyung mirrored his lover's actions. He planted a kiss on top of Jeongguk's forehead. He smelled of lavender, Taehyung's body wash.

"My clothes look better on you than on me" Taehyung said, smiling. Jeonggguk looked fucking sexy in his boxers and every other day, he'd had spent the night with Taehyung, Jeongguk would wear Taehyung's clothes in the morning.

Jeongguk giggled again, a furious blush appearing on his cheeks. His hair was a bundle of messy, brown curls atop his head and he looked absolutely adorable that Taehyung wanted to smolder him with kisses all over.

"You need a shave, my love" Jeongguk said, thumb caressing over the stubble around Taehyung's mouth.

"Really? I thought you'd like me all manly and masculine and daddy-like" Taehyung grinned.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "You can wear pink from head to toe and you can still be manly and masculine and daddy-like. Masculinity has nothing to do with how someone looks or how they dress" Jeongguk said.

A chuckle left Taehyung's lips upon hearing his lover's words. "You have such a sexy brain, darling" Jeongguk giggled again in delight.

He was about to kiss Jeongguk's plush lips when-

"Hyung do you-"

Taehyung's bedroom door creaked open, revealing a skinny boy in pajamas. The bowl of cereal he was holding fell onto the floor, a loud cracking sound echoing through the massive room.

Kim Beomgyu, Taehyung's younger brother stood at the entryway of Taehyung's bedroom. Jeongguk and Taehyung broke away as if they were electrified, Jeongguk jumping away from Taehyunhg and then scurrying to hide behind him. Taehyung had totally forgotten that his younger brother had been staying at the house with them. He had returned from college to attend Taehyung's engagement party.

Beomgyu's eyes were wide as saucers as he took in the situation before him. He visibly gulped and Taehyung knew he was fucked. The last thing he wanted now was a family member finding out about his love affair...with his family's rival.

"Beomgyu-" Taehyung started, nervously gulped. His brain seemed to have short-circuited because nothing came into his mind. He just stared at Beomgyu, horror-stricken.

"Is that.." Beomgyu's voice was laced with bewilderment. "Is that Jeon Jeongguk?"

Taehyung wanted to say something like I can explain, but before he could even muster it up, Jeongguk was stepping forward, he had thrown on Taehyung's silk shirt from the night before, that Taehyung had a vague memory of spotting it on on the floor not ten minutes ago, a few buttons done. Taehyung didn't know when he had put it on. But he watched as as Jeongguk stepped in front of Beomgyu, a smile playing at his lips. The shirt failed to cover anything more than his ass. And the tight boxers only covered halfway down his thighs. The last thing Taehyung wanted to do was watch his younger brother finding out about eongguk this way. He can obviously see that they slept together.