Fine We Can Keep Her

Chapter 5:

Jessica's POV:

"Whoa!" Louis gasped. He and Zayn decided to look around my house. I was worried and kept them away from my music room. It had a huge Tv with a camera on it to chat with people, mainly Justin. It's where I keep all my instruments, and the walls are lined with pictures of myself with Justin, Selena, and other artists and friends. There is also a giant dry-erase board with the name of every song I wrote. Including "Moments" for One Direction's Up All Night album and "Over Again" and "They Don't Know About Us" on their Take Me Home album. Of course, they don't know that. It houses a tiny recording studio where I recorded some songs for myself and to send to others.

I didn't want Louis and Zayn to know about that side of my life. It would be much worse than if a regular person found out my secret because of their fame status. If they told anyone, our careers would be in jeopardy. Plus, Louis is known for being sassy. Sassy people can't keep their mouths shut.

"I really don't mean any offense at all, but how can you afford a house like this?" Zayn asked. I glanced around. I suppose it was a little on the larger side for a 21-year old living by herself.

"My job. Zayn, you need to go back to kindergarten" I joked. He pouted while Louis high-fived me.

"Can we keep her, Zayn?" Louis asked in a child-like voice and hugged me.

"No!" Zayn protested. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "You just made fun of me!"

"But Louis is cool when he's not stealing shoes off stranger's feet," I laughed and hugged Louis back.

"Ha-ha, very funny," he replied sarcastically.

This is a weird picture. Louis and I stood there hugging while Zayn is pouting off to the side. I had to admit, he was an amazing hugger. "Fine, we can keep her," Zayn surrendered after Louis saying about 30 pleases.

I gasped. "NO! You can't own me," I released Louis and sat on the couch.

He walked over and sat in my lap. "But you can keep me," he wiggled his eyebrows, and I laughed.

"Are you trying to be seductive?" I asked.

"What do you mean trying?" He scoffed and flipped his hair. "Anyways, yeah! I now own you and Zayn."

I shook my head, and Zayn sat on Louis' lap. "Oh no, I'm going to die," I groaned. They chuckled and rolled off me.

"We should play a game," Zayn clapped.

My eyes narrowed at him. Shouldn't they be trying to find a way home? After all, we're still strangers. I thought it over before asking, "What game?" I might as well make the most of having 2/5 of One Direction in my house.

"A video game!" Louis shouted and ran to the shelf that displayed the few games I owned. He fingered through them until he picked one out. "You have Dance Party 3?!" he shouted. I just nodded slowly.

Dance Party 3 wasn't out on the market yet. The company gives all of the artists featured on the game a copy prior to its release. Justin gave me his copy since I wrote his song. "How did you get this?" he quizzed me in disbelief.

"I won a contest," I stated as nonchalantly as possible. He seemed to believe my lie.

"Well, I haven't played my copy yet, Louis?" Zayn asked.

"Duh! How could you not play!" he laughed. I giggled. "It's the best freaking game ever!" I high-fived Louis again before he set it up.

Louis flipped through the song options and chose, of course, "What Makes You Beautiful." Louis and Zayn picked their own characters while I chose to follow Harry. We had to base them off haircuts.

The song began, and we started dancing along with the music, ridiculously if I might add. Well, amazing for me.

You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-oo-or

Don't need makeup, to cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but yo-ou

Zayn and Louis started singing along while I took a step back and video-recorded them with my cellphone. I giggled as they kept dancing. "OI! I'M WINNING!" Louis cheered.

"Come on, Jessica! You can do better than that!" Zayn laughed. I continued to record them until the song was over.

When Louis won he spun around to face me. "You were recording us?" he asked and walked towards me. I pressed the stop button and nodded my head yes. "Give me your phone, I want to send it to myself," he panted and stretched out a hand.

I gave him my phone and he typed in some stuff, then handed it to Zayn who did the same. "Are you done yet?" I asked.

"Yeah," Zayn answered and handed me back my phone.

As I grabbed my phone, my ringtone sounded with Justin's name displayed on the screen. I quickly denied his call and decided it was time for the boys to leave.

I walked over to the front of my house and looked through a small window. The street looked clear of fans. I turned back to the guys. "You can sneak out my back door and climb the gate. Then you can walk down a few houses and get to wherever you came from," I told the two boys.

"You're kicking us out?" Zayn acted offended.

"Yes, I have to work now leave!" I laughed and pushed them both towards the back door. That wasn't necessarily a lie. Justin's most likely calling me about getting fired yesterday and to discuss a new deal he's been working out with another band.

Also, I need to write more, and I know that I will keep procrastinating if I don't start now. I don't know why I let them into my house in the first place.

The boys listened anyways. Zayn waved and smiled "Bye, Jessica," he said before heading out the backdoor.

"Bye, love," Louis hugged me then followed Zayn. I sighed and watched them both climb over the gate and run out of sight. Should I tell Justin?

I pulled out my phone to call Justin but remembered both boys texted themselves earlier. I curiously opened my messages and didn't see any new conversations. I checked my camera roll and noticed the video has been deleted. I chuckled and shook my head. They cleaned up their tracks nicely.

A few hours later Louis posted the video to his Twitter with the caption: Made a new friend today :)