Get Out Of That Dress Now And Put It On The Counter So I Can Buy It

Chapter 22:

Louis' POV:

I skipped down the stairs quickly, while pulling on my navy toms without tripping. Once at the bottom, I examined myself in the mirror. Tan chinos, white polo, and makeup to hide my bruised nose.

That's what living with four sisters does to you. It makes you a professional on makeup. I mean, come on boys. Everyone knows lip stick, lip gloss, and lip balm are completely different things. It's obvious.

I heard a honk outside and tousled my hair a bit before grabbing my sunglasses and heading for the door.

"Where are you going, Lou?" I heard Harry call from somewhere in the flat. "I'm helping Selena and Jessica with something. Be back in a bit," I called back. I heard him laughing before I sped out the door.

I stood on top of the porch steps and looked dramatically off to the side and slid on my sunglasses trying to look cool. Just kidding. I don't need to act cool because I already am.

I flexed my arms to show off my guns while trying to be discreet about it. You got it, you flaunt it.

Another car honk made me snap out of my model mode and continue on my way to the car. I saw no one sitting the passenger's seat, so I slid up front thinking Jessica was driving.

Big mistake. "Hey, love," I said right before facing a laughing Selena Gomez.

"Hey, love. Nice entrance," she smirked and pulled back onto the road.

I cleared my throat and looked out the window to hide my blush. "Er, yeah. Where's Jess?" I asked her, and she glanced at me. "Oh, I get it now. You tried to look all hot for Jessica? Look at you being all flirty," she winked and poked my arm which is extremely dangerous considering she's driving right now.

"Wait? What do you mean tried to look hot? I always am," I scoffed and snapped my fingers. Selena just rolled her eyes at me. "Of course, Lou," she chuckled.

"You can admit it. Justin isn't here and I won't tell," I smirked and she laughed. "Whatever," she giggled.

I looked in the backseat looking for nothing in particular then back at my driver who called me earlier this morning asking for my help.

"So, what do you and Jessica need help with today?" I asked Selena. "You know how Jessica's party is in two days right?" she asked and I nodded. I still have yet to find my show stopping outfit that will make all other celebrities be ashamed of their worthless scraps.

"Well, her parents offered to find the dress that she would perform and party in," she explained and I cringed. Old people do not have good taste in clothes whatsoever. "Being how they are, they are going to totally embarrass her with the ugly dresses they find. So our job is to find her new dresses today," she finished. "I've always wanted to play fashion police," I smiled.

"So, where is Jessica right now?" I asked casually as possible. Selena side-glanced at me and shook her head. "At home working on her song, and Justin blah blah blah," was all I heard after she finished talking about Jess. I thought she was coming today as well which is why I told my time to look nice. Waste of makeup.

"-so we're headed to the mall right now," I caught the last part of what she was saying and nodded. "Lets do this," I exclaimed while cracking my knuckles.

Selena pulled into the mall's parking lot and parked the car. I smiled remembering this is the one that Jessica used to work at, and where I got her fired from.

"Here. Put this on," Selena instructed while passing me a navy colored SnapBack. I slipped it onto my head and turned to see that she did the same. "Let's rock," I told her before we both exited the car.