You Know A Hotel's Expensive When The Title Doesn't Make Sense

To all of those who wanted it: Car crash story at the end!

Chapter 33:

Louis' POV:

I sat between Liam and Harry in the lobby of the building where the van was picking us up. It was 15 minutes until noon and we were still waiting for Niall, Zayn, and Jessica.

I sighed, kicking up my feet on the backpack containing my clothes in front of me, hoping for some kind of leverage. "They better not be late or I'm going to kill them," Liam muttered. "They won't be," Harry assured him, but we all knew that we were most likely going to be late.

"Have you called Jessica?" Liam asked me. I pulled out my phone, looking at the blank home screen once again. "She texted 10 minutes ago saying she was on her way," I reminded him and he sighed.

The tinted lobby doors opened and Niall came running in, clutching a duffel bag. "Sorry, I overslept," he smiled innocently and plopped down next to Harry. "One down and two to go," Harry announced.

I checked my phone again and it was still blank. "Maybe one of us should go check for Zayn," I suggested. Liam stood up almost instantly, stretching his shoulders. "I'll go," he volunteered and jogged to and out the lobby doors. "He's going to come back with a pissed Zayn for making him hurry," Niall pointed out, Harry and I both agreeing.

Not even two seconds later, the door swung open again and in walked the girl I've been waiting to see. She scanned the room, looking around before she spotted us. I smiled, sitting up straighter as she neared with her own backpack.

"Hey boys," she greeted us, setting her bag down carefully. I stood up and hugged her tightly, saying a 'hello' into her ear. We released our grip before Harry hugged her too, smirking at me behind her back. Next was Niall making me feel jealous because of his so called 'Horan Hugs.'

I sat back down in my original position then internally screamed when Jessica sat next to me. On the outside I just smiled wider. "So where are the others?" she asked, leaning back onto the wall behind us and closing her eyes. "Liam ran to go get Zayn so we won't be late," I answered. She opened her eyes and rolled her head to the right to peer at me before nodding. "Gotcha," she answered, returning to her original position.

I laid my own head against the wall, looking at Jessica. It'd be weird to say that I was watching her rest, but I was and there's no excuse. "So, something interesting happened yesterday," she started to say. I turned my head to face forward before she opened her eyes and caught me staring.

"What?" I asked. Harry and Niall started their own conversation next to us making me the only one listening to her story. "This little girl came up to me and asked for an autograph. And me, being myself, didn't have one so I had to make up one on my arm before picking a signature and signing a napkin for her. Then she called me weird and walked away," she told me and I laughed. "How old was she?" I questioned her. "Like eight or something," she replied and we both laughed.

"So you're first autograph went... rather well?" I teased. Jessica turned her head to glare at me. "It went terrible," she laughed. I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged. "Not as bad as the first picture I took with a fan," I said. Jessica faced forward like me and we both stared at the receptionist shoving a hoagie down his throat. I cringed while Jessica shook her head.

"The girl was about 15 or so and she asked me for a picture while I was shopping. I hesitated but agreed. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I felt uncomfortable with her so I leaned away and she leaned closer. Basically the picture is me smiling awkwardly at the camera while bending backwards and her full on hugging my waist while staring at me frustratingly," I explained and Jessica laughed loudly.