We All Know Who The Real Superstar Is Here

Chapter 20:

Jessica's POV:

"I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way!" I laughed uncontrollably as most of the boys danced to the pounding music in front of Selena and I. We were sat on my kitchen counter (which was not crowded as everyone was crammed into my living room) as the boys - except Niall who was still eating - decided to put on a 'show' for us. Basically, dancing ridiculously and singing in their not-so-amazing voices showing us what freaks they were.

I was sent into hysterics as Zayn began to rub his butt against Harry's while making sexual faces. Luckily, no children were around. I'm pretty sure they were scared off early in the performance.

"You go, boy!" Niall shouted with a mouthful of hamburger as Louis did his famous hip thrust. Directioners out there, let me tell you something. You haven't experienced life until your seen his hip thrust only a few feet away from you. It's like it had the magic powers to make all these naughty thoughts pop into your head. I do not recommend Louis for anyone younger than 18. Or actually, anyone besides me.

Selena and I laughed louder - if even possible - as Niall joined in on the dancing by doing an Irish jig with Justin trying to mock him. We were just about falling off the seat laughing. I had tears escaping my eyes, my stomach hurt, and I'm pretty sure my face was bright red. My thoughts were confirmed when Liam decided to point me out.

"Woah, don't kill yourself there," he smirked. All I could do was shake my head from side to side while continuing to kill myself laughing. I swear, it hurt so much, but I couldn't stop for my life. So either way I'm going to die.

"I. Can't. Breathe!" I spoke between giggles. They boys stopped dancing and decided to laugh at me instead. Selena shook her head and patted my back. I very slowly sobered up and took a deep breath. "You don't understand how difficult and tiring that was," I spoke like I just ran a marathon. "Poor baby," Justin pouted with a whiny voice. I returned the message with a sarcastic smile and roll of the eyes.

The next song started playing queuing new screams of excitement from the living room making us laugh. The boys were about to begin their new dance when the door to the kitchen slammed open and many children ran through us. It was like Kony was chasing them or something.

I noticed the familiar squeal of Jaxon as he sprinted along with the other kids holding little nerf guns and other toys. I laughed and poked him as he passed me. He turned to me with an amused smile on his face then grabbed onto my leg. "Come here!" he shouted.

Jaxon began pulling on my leg towards the door that lead to the living room. I chuckled and left the others to follow him. He pulled me expertly through the crowd into the middle of the created 'dance floor' made by moving my furniture against the wall. Usually I was one of the people that helped do this and left laughing because the owner of the house had to fix it themselves, but now it's me. Fuck.

Jaxon stopped running and faced me with a large smile before doing this ridiculous dance for a kid. I burst out in uncontrollable laughter once again when he held up his arms in a pick-me-up sign. I scooped him into my arms and started to an over exaggerated waltz. You can't dance for your life? Join the club.

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken, just bent

And we can learn to love again

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

We're not broken, just bent

And we can learn to love again

Jaxon and I continued to dance around for the rest of the song, him being much better than me. But let's face it, I let him think that. We all know who the real superstar is here.

The song ended and I set Jaxon back on his feet. "Bye, Auntie!" he shouted as he darted away. I didn't realize I scared him that badly. The next song started playing sending everyone dancing again. I laughed and turned around only to bump into somebody.

I stumbled backwards and started to apologize only until I saw it was Louis. "Oh, hi," I mumbled shyly. He smiled and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" he asked in a very posh accent. I smiled and nodded with a faint blush rising to my cheeks.

I placed my smaller hand in his smooth one and ducked my head as he pulled us back into the crowd. He stopped around the center and started dancing from side to side pulling me along with him. And no, we were not grinding. That would be very awkward and disturbing at a family reunion. Talk about how many little 'speeches' I would get from various people.

I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I'm-I'm-I'm huntin'

Looking for a come up

This is fucking awesome

I laughed at Louis' failed attempt to rap along with the words pounding out the speakers. He glanced at me with an amused smirk and rolled his eyes. He spun me under his arm like the professional dancers do because we are professionals. I scoffed at my thoughts. As if.

Louis continued to twirl me around and try to do ghetto moves to match the song. I had to admit that I was impressed, but that didn't change the fact that he's Louis and anything he does is hilarious.

Throughout the dance, Louis was always holding on to at least one of my hands sending butterflies to my stomach. His smile never left his face and you could tell it was genuine because of the crow's feet he got at the corner of his eyes. I wonder if he thought the same things about me. I highly doubt that.

I wear your grandad's clothes

I look incredible

I'm in this big ass coat

From the thrift shop down the road

Louis did this roll thing with his stomach that I gaped at. Clearly you Directioners who think Zayn is the best dancer has never seen Louis do a body roll. He stopped doing that and looked at me with a face that made me think he found the cured to cancer.

He started to do his world-famous move, pat-the dog and screw-the-lightbulb, leaving me in hysterics. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life.

"Do it!" he shouted over the music and I shook my head. "I don't know how!" I shot back. He shook his head in disapproval and pulled me to him by my wrist. My back hit his rather firm chest.

I could smell the faint odor of his cologne radiating off him and invading my nose. Louis positioned his left hand on top of mine and lifted it into the air, while his right one grabbed my other hand. He started moving them in the correct motions making me laugh at the ridiculous dance.

I felt his chest vibrating from chuckling making me look over my shoulder to peer at him. I internally gasped at the closeness of our faces. His captivating blue eyes caught hold of my hazel ones. "What's so funny?" I asked with a small smile playing on my lips. He shrugged innocently. "You can't dance for your life," he admitted. I threw him a fake hurt look and looked away. "I'm an amazing dancer," I pouted making him laugh even harder.

Louis spun me around and my hands dropped to my side, but they were still held onto by Louis'. I glanced at him to see that he was still looking at me. We made eye contact once again, but this time neither of us turned away.

My eyes flickered down to his lips only for a second before returning to his eyes. Oh shit. I held my breath praying that he didn't see that. That would ruin everything if he thought that I was strange and creepy.

To anyone else we must have looked pretty awkward. Two teenagers (more or less) standing in the middle of people dancing just staring at each other. Though, I didn't bother to move. I loved it all too much.

I blinked a meer second and when I opened my eyes it seemed that Louis moved even closer. Oh my God. Is he leaning in? Was he going to kiss me? I started leaning in towards him as well. Is this going to happen? Oh my God.

Whoever said that "All good things must come to an end" fuck you until you die then fuck you again. You may be thinking, "What happened?" Well, one certain asshole ruined that.

"Auntie! Auntie!" Jaxon shouted, preventing Louis and I from moving any closer. Yes, I did call my five year old cousin an asshole. I quickly snapped my face away from Louis' and he dropped his hands from mine. I immediately missed the comfort and excitement his touch gave me.

"Uh, yeah?" I asked Jaxon uncomfortably. He just tugged on my hand to lead me off to the backyard. "Justin wants to see you," he squealed in my face. I sighed and allowed him to tug me towards the back door. I went through it only not before sneaking one last glance at Louis.

At first he was looked at the ground somewhat... disappointed? Nah, he can't be. More like relieved to not have kissed this. He must have sensed someone looking at him because he lifted his gaze to meet mine. He smile at me and I smiled back.

Because that let me know that this wasn't going to change anything between us. For the better and worse.