Looks like...

It has been a month. Now December 23rd.

A month since that incident.

A month since that fight on the roof.

A month since Cry killed Mad.

Luckily for the Professor it didn't work correctly and he went out fine. Well less injured then he would have.

Cry had found Felix to be perfectly fine with Anti in the dorm room. Miranda and the others were fine too. The guards that were lost during the destruction were greatly honored with a large memorial on the connection dome wall.

The building was successfully repaired, and so was YouTube Corp.

Cyber was found still in the cabin. She was perfectly fine, but showed great curiosity of where Mad and Virus were.

Nixon and Miranda officially announced of themselves being together as a dating couple to the whole laboratory. Cry had gotten used to seeing the professor with his mom more often and often teased Jupiter of them being siblings if the two got married.

Cry and Felix had gotten closer after the incident. Not married yet, but could already be called lovers. Since Miranda already declared that the family was moving to England to be closer to the lab, Felix asked Cry to move in. Of course he said yes.

Anti, finally now two years old, still stays in his Pod that goes everywhere with Felix.

But one thing stayed on Crys mind...

"Hey, Professor...?"

Nixon turned in his chair at the restaurant the family had went to, to celebrate Anti's second birthday, "Yes?"

"Something's been on my mind.." Cry whispered to the man across from him. Everyone else laughing and talking that they didn't notice.

"What's wrong?"

"What ever happened to Devil Cry..."

The Professor paused. He cleared his throat and sat back. "I'm...not sure..."

"Not sure?? He's still out there??"

"shhshh, don't worry. It will be fine. But I guess you could say we still have a clone to deal with." Nixon chuckled.

Cry rolled his eyes, "hard enough with a baby on the way."

"Well you worry about your baby and I'll get Jupiter to track him."

Cry nodded. He grinned as he clinked glasses with the Professor. "Looks like our story will never end at this rate."