Welcome to the Business

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The loud laughter rang through the white padded room. It echoed through to the next room as two figures stood peering through the small window in the door, another figure was crouched behind them on the floor against the wall.

"We have contained it sir, shall I close the sound off and put in the gasses?" The women in a white lab coat said. She looked down from her clipboard at the huddled figure then up to the tall man standing at her side.

The man sighed. "Yes please. Then go prepare Cryaotic's dorm, it is a mess..." He trailed off turning to the teen behind him as the woman walked off.

"Cry." He started sternly. The man crouched down to level with Cry. "He is contained, you won't have to worry anymore. The police won't charge you and you will still work at YouTube-"

"He isn't gonna stay contained."

The man cut his sentence off as Cry spoke. He gave Cry a harsh look then softened it.

"Cry..."

The 17 year old teenager looked up at the man in the lab coat with his soft sea green eyes that could be mistaken for both blue or green. His black hair messy and bangs covered his face partially.

He had tied his poker faced mask to the side of his head as to keep it out of way. When he looked back up though he moved it back over his face. Concealing himself from the world and the man.

"You can't keep that thing contained." He flinched when the laughter was able to be heard for just a split second. "He can get back out. I'm sorry Professor, but he will."

The professor chuckled. "No Cry, this won't be like last time I promise."

"Everyone breaks promises..."

Especially the Madness in that room...

A/N:

Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for reading the first chapter to my story YouTube Corporation!

I know you all must be very confused on what this chapter is talking about, some may not, but for those who are I will be making a part explaining the YouTube Co., dorms and that.

But Thanks again for reading! I will have the next chapter as soon as I can!