Bang Bang

"C'mon daddy, let's play!"

"Alright alright, I'm coming! Wait up You two!"

"C'mon hurry! If you're tired, you need to wake up!"

"Yeah daddy wake up!"

'Wake up...'

Cry woke with a start. Sweat dripping off him. What was that?? A dream?? But he didn't know those voices...

"Ryan!!" He suddenly was pulled into a hug by Felix. "Thank goodness!!"

"F-Felix...? W-what happened..."

"You have another clone. I had to remove it from you when he was awakened." The professor said standing in the doorway. A bandage on his lip and forehead from being hit.

"I-i...only remembering walking into the office and...."

"Felix can you leave us for a second?" Felix nodded and walked out. Cry could tell he didn't want to leave. Nixon sat down on the hospital bedside. "You passed out internally after seeing your mother...and I...as that released the final sin you ever committed. And a clone formed from it."

Cry nodded in understanding. "...y-you...you love my mother..." Nixon nodded slowly. Cry couldn't believe it. "H-how long?"

"Since...ahem. That doesn't matter." He said sternly.

"I-I...I guess it's okay...I-I've already...seen you as a father figure for me..." Cry murmured. Hanging his head low.

Nixon smiled. "That's good---"

"It's not totally okay though. I'm still upset." Cry said sternly as Nixon could.

"Understandable. Anyways. We were able to track your new clone. Devil Cry." Nixon said deep. "We followed him to an old cabin in the woods. We sent some guards out to secure the place. Shoot anyone on sight if they are hostile."

"Sounds good." Cry nodded, standing up from the bed. "What if they take the guards?"

"They will come to us. No more then likely."

"So we will have to fight them off?"

"Yes."

"Alright..oh and sorry for punching you..."

"Nah, it's fine. Didn't hurt too bad." Nixon laughed, as did Cry.

Meanwhile

Virus glared at the figure before him. Devil sat on the opposite couch as him and Mad. And Devil was sending flirty looks to Mad. It made his blood boil.

"So. You agree we are going to kill Cry?"

Virus widened his eyes. "What!? Mad!? You can't be serious!!"

"I am."

"But why anymore!? Aren't you happy that everything is perfect!? Now this freak shows up and you want to ruin it!?"

Mad growled. "Shut. Up!"

"Better listen to him scrimp. He isn't as bad as me but he could still do bad to you." Devil grinned at Virus who glared.

"Mad! Y-you can't really want to throw this away! I know I'm not as scarred as you! But think reason-"

"SHUT YOUR TRAP."

Virus stopped himself quick. He could see red sparks flying from Mads eyes. He had made him angry.

Mad stood and walked to the door. "C'mon Devil."

"M-mad!"

"You stay. I'm tired of hearing you for today."

Mad slammed the door as Devil disappeared from the room. Virus sat there for what seemed like forever. Processing the words Mad had just said.

"T-tired of...w-wa--"

CRASH!!

Virus stood quickly and looked to see a man in all white carrying a gun, break through the window. Another one busted down the stairs, probably from a second floor window.

"FREEZE!!"

"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!!"

Virus panicked and tried to pixilate but before he could.

BANG!