Cyber

"All preparations are ready father."

Jupiter stood a distance away at a halo gram monitor , her Father looking down into the cell with the sleeping clone inside.

"Alright. The door is sealed, no cracks, correct?"

"Yes. We just made sure." An assistance at his side said.

"No one inside?"

"Only that clone." The assistant smiled. The Professor grinned.

"Good, let's rid the world of this demon."

The workers at their computers begun to start up the machines. The professor walked around the cube along a cat walk to get a good view.

The crazed man laid deeply asleep on his side against the metal table in the middle of the containment.

Crreeeeaaaaakkk

Sleep then became less easy for Mad. He peered his eyes open slowly. Although blurry at first he could make out a small figure standing.

"What the--" the professor said stopping his walk. He widened his eyes in horror. "CYBER!!!!"

Mad sat up slowly and blinked a couple times. Till he met a pair of sky blue eyes. Brownish black long hair. And a small girl face.

"A-ah!!" He said jumping slightly.

Cyber stood silent. Her eyes practically scanning over Mad. Mad sat staring narrowly at the girl. Mad never remembered the girl having blue eyes. Let alone eyes so electronically blue.

"Uhm..." Mad couldn't find the words to say to the child. He was startled again when the child pulled him by his hand, out the opened door. "W-wha-?? W-woah!"

The door sealed shut just as they made it out. The machines going off without the madness inside.

"Stop the machines!!! Call the guards!!! Somebody get my daughter from that clone!!" The professor said storming down to the hall as fast as he could. Jupiter nodded and instructed the workers.

Cyber pulled Mad down the halls as fast as her little legs would run, which to Mad was pretty fast for a three year old.

They rounded a corner to meet up with flashing alert sirens and guards running at them.

"Ah fuck this shit!!" Mad growled, picking up the kid and running back and went the other way from which they came. Mad skidded to a stop when he saw guards coming up the front and from the back of him. Looking frantic he saw a garbage shoot.

"Shit...this is gonna suck!!" He shouted as he dropped the kid down it and then jumped down himself.

"Cyber!!!" The professor yelled as he rounded the corner In time to see it happen.

Mad and Cyber both let out shrieks as they slid down the shoot till both of them crashed into the trash at the bottom.

"Ew..." Mad said pulling a banana peek off his arm. It was rather dark down there and they couldn't see. "Where'd you go kid??"

Mad looked around till he noticed a bright blue glow from under the garbage. He stopped and pulled off a bag to reveal cyber sitting quietly, holding...

A blue pixel.

"Wha...." Mad said quietly. "V-virus....."

The pixel dissolved into her skin slowly before she stood up. Her eyes gave a bright glow and Mad could see the resemblance.

"N-no way..."

She smiled and opened her arms, wrapping herself around his neck.

Mad slowly returned the gesture then deeply pulled her close. Embracing the blue aura that was beginning to glow. Lighting up the garbage disposal area.