Release the Beast

"Simulator waves are good...hologram is projecting well...mobile floors are functioning..."

The professor listened closely to the assistants, watching the monitors on the wall in front of him closely.

"Once they find the next note I will let Slenderman out sir." The one to his right said.

"Alright. Make sure that the creatures powers aren't on to actually harm them either. We can't have Pewdiepie fainting at the sight of that." The Professor chuckled.

"Will do sir."

The Professor got caught in a trance watching the monitor focused on just the creature.

It stood, hunched over, in a white game data cell, the only reason the camera still worked In there was because they emit power waves that made him weaker and his powers useless.

The Professor and the workers in the room were all distracted when..

BAMBAMBAM!

Loud shouts and screams of terror followed the even louder poundings and thumps.

"Sir!" A worker yelled running through the sliding door, panting and out of breath."There's been a containment breach!"

"Which containment?" The Professor said praying inside it wasn't-.

"Our number one containment."

"Shit." He breathed.

"There's been at least two guards killed and five wounded. He has some sort of guide with him, some sort of glitch, it's breaking all the systems!" The worker said catching his breathe. "You all gotta get out of-"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The loud laughter rang through the halls as another scream rung right after.

The Professor paled then looked at the monitors with the three gamers still inside. "Shut down the door."

"What?" The assistant said from his chair.

"Shut down the god damn door!! We can't let the madness inside with Cryaotic! Don't let Slenderman out of the cell! Don't open that door till that thing is contained with whatever is with it!" The Professor shouted. The assistant slammed down the lever to the door locking and sealing it.

With the three gamers inside.

The Professor sighed looking at the monitor showing the three up close, unaware of what was going on.

"Sir! We have to leave NOW!"

He shut down the monitors and ran out of the room. Barely missing the glitch flying by.

"What...the hell...is that.." He said under his breath looking back at the glitch. Slowly it formed into Virus, though looked almost identical to cry.

"Ooooh professor~." The glitch smiled showing his razor sharp teeth. Bright blue eyes locking onto him as he kept running. "Wanna play?"

Before he could fully glitch Mad grabbed him and threw Virus into the wall.

"Idiot!! Focus!! Were not after stupid men that work here-"

"Technically we are dear." Virus twirled his finger as he spoke. "Cryaotic works here and you are a hypocrite cause you've been killing workers."

Mad grew furious and growled loudly. "Shuddup!! At least I have reason!"

"I know, I know, they prisoned you, blah blah blah, just lemme do my stuff and get these stupid door open." Virus rolled his eyes and touched the keypad on the simulator door.