Chapter 31

****Zayn’s POV****

I kept my eyes locked on Natalie’s as I waited for her reply. She just stared at me and the ring and I started to grow worried. I knew it was too soon to ask her.

“Yes,” she burst and I grinned like mad as I slid the ring onto her finger and picked her up spinning her around. I kissed her and she smiled as she looked down at her hand.

“It’s beautiful Zayn,” she whispered kissing me again as everyone around cheered softly so they wouldn’t wake Nolan.

“I’m engaged!” Natalie squealed and I smiled at her widely.

“I love you,” I spoke very softly and she nodded as I helped her sit down.

“I know you do, and I love you,” she replied staring at the ring as we sat down and somewhat continued dinner.

“I wanted to tell her so bad!” Harry burst and everyone started laughing softly.

“Let me see that ring,” Jessica smiled and I watched as Natalie carefully slid off the ring and handed it to Jessica. Jessica grinded widely at the ring before turning to Harry seriously and holding up the ring.

“You see how nice this is? I expected a ring this nice,” Jessica demanded and Harry nodded while the rest of us laughed.

“Hey, I gotta go home for a minute. I’ll come to your house tonight okay?” Natalie asked and I nodded kissing her before she stood up and said her goodbyes.

****Jessica’s POV****

“You’re such a cute baby,” I cooed holding Nolan in my arms and Harry came over sitting next to me.

“He gets that from his Daddy,” Harry beamed and I nudged him gently as I brushed my finger along Nolan’s soft little cheek.

“Tonight went good,” I smiled through a yawn and Harry took Nolan from me.

“It did, but you need to go to bed and get some rest,” Harry smiled kissing me as we both stood up.

“You need sleep too,” I whined and he nodded as we went into Nolan’s nursery and laid him down.

“Sleep tight my little angel baby,” I whispered kissing Nolan’s cheek and Harry held my hand tightly.

“Come on,” Harry whispered kissing my neck as we headed to our room.

“I love you,” I yawned as I snuggled into his arms and his fingers played with my hair.

“I love you too,” he replied tiredly as I turned on the baby monitor. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep only to be woken up a couple hours later to my phone ringing. I picked it up and heard Zayn in hysterics.

“She’s gone missing!” Zayn shrieked and I sat up and my heart fell through my chest and I started crying uncontrollably. Harry sat up grabbing my arms as I jumped out of bed and ran outside getting in the car.

“They said there was an accident, but they can't find the car or her!” Zayn was screaming as Harry got in the car taking the phone from me and he turned a bright white.

“We’re on our way,” Harry spoke hanging up and he ran inside grabbing Nolan as he handed him to me. Soon our whole car was crying as we drove to where the accident had taken place. I jumped out of the car and ran over to the ditch hoping to see a car.

“What happened?!” I screamed grabbing Zayn and he fell into me crying like I’d never seen.

“I don’t know, she was going home. That’s all I know,” he barely got out and I looked around hoping to see or hear anything. I fell to the ground crying and having a panic attack. This wasn’t happening. It was just a nightmare.

“There!” someone screamed and I saw Zayn take off down the road and run down in a ditch and he screamed out and cried. There was no way she was alive… 

A/N: So hey guys. Sorry this chapter is so depressing. I promise I'm not in a bad mood. Actually, I'm in such a good mood! I'm listening to the album, and I'm going to buy the actual CD around 4:30 (: Woohoo!!! Hope you all are having a good week! More updates I promise. I have like problem 5 or 6 more chapters to go! 

Tell your friends pretty please to read my fics? I feel like I'm falling behind! I have 31 chappies on this and I only have like 900 reads /: It's okay. I understand how school can interfere! Love y'all :D xx