Chapter 10

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAYYYYY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Guys, I have my very first real job tonight. I'm teaching a class at the dance studio by myself O.o wish me luck! xx

****Jesssica's POV****

Concert rehearsals were absolutely dreadful for everyone. I always came with Harry, and Natalie always came with Zayn. She sat on one side of the venue, while I sat on the other. Harry stood on my side of the stage, Zayn stood on Natalie's. The tension was evident, and I knew that the fans would pick up on it immediately. 

"Boys come on, can we just put everything aside while we're here? It's completely miserable trying to rehearse with you guys acting like this!" Liam finally broke, but all the boys remained silent while looking down at their shoes. 

"Are you guys really going to let this come inbetween our fans? Our fans are the most important thing in our career, and we're going to lose them with you two acting like this," Louis snarled and I clenched my fists. It ultimately was my fault all this had happened in the first place. If Harry wasn't so god damn attractive...

"Then the concert's cancelled," Liam yelled throwing down his microphone before getting in one more word.

"I care about our fans too much for them to see us like this. I hope you two are happy," Liam choked out before storming off the stage. I sat in the audience stunned. Surely Liam wasn't really going to cancel the concert!

"Come on! Please don't do this guys! I don't care if Zayn called me a bitch, he was right...just come on. Think about the fans, Natalie and I were fans, and we still are. You can't do this," I begged and I saw the four remaining boys look at me. Harry looked over at Zayn and he sighed.

"Fine," Harry replied running off the stage and Zayn following closely behind. 

"What about you two?" Niall asked pointing over at Natalie who looked sort of lost about what was going on.

"She wants nothing to do with me," I whispered looking over at her again.

"Tell Harry I left, I have a modeling gig right now," I said leaving the venue. I felt alone without Natalie tagging along next to me like she usually did when I went to my modeling. I felt alone without having my best friend there for me 24/7...but I hadn't been there for her so I guess I deserved it.

****Natalie's POV****

I heard Jessica leave and I sighed. She hadn't even given me the slightest acknowledgement, and I knew we weren't really friends anymore, but I felt weird without Jessica. 

"Nat? You ready to head out?" I heard Zayn's soothing voice ask and I nodded as he scooped me up. 

"You okay?" he asked after I got in the car. I shrugged and leaned up against the window. He sighed quietly as the car came to life. I felt us start moving and Zayn turned on the radio.

"I just miss her I guess," I whispered and I felt Zayn take my hand in his. 

"She hurt you though babe," he replied and I closed my eyes. She had hurt me. There was no way I should even want to have her in my life anymore, but I did and I knew she did too, but I couldn't look at her the same. 

"Zayn?" I asked suddenly as a crazy idea popped into my head.

"Mhm?" he hummed and I took a deep breath.

"I think I want surgery to be able to see," I burst and I felt the car jolt a bit. It freaked me out, but I figured Zayn was probably more freaked out.

"Is that even possible?" he asked a few seconds later and I shrugged.

"We could go see...uh...no pun intended," I laughed a bit and I heard him chuckle too. He kissed my hand and took a deep breath.

"If that's what you want we'll go check it out in a few days okay?" he asked and I nodded with a smile. Zayn was being so supportive of me, but we still weren't "officially dating" if you will. 

"Welcome home m'lady," Zayn spoke as he helped me out of his car and took me into his flat.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," he said and I could hear a sort of excitement in his voice. I nodded as he ran off somewhere in the house. I figured he was probably grabbing a coat or something and was taking us out for dinner. 

"Alright, let's go!" he shouted as we made our way BACK out to his car.

****

"You can't be serious...Zayn, I'm blind!" I reminded him as he dragged me into a loud enviroment.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" he joked as he started twirling me around on what I imagined was the dance floor. I laughed and he kissed me.

"See?" he asked as loud music thumped into my eardrums. Who knows why Zayn would take me to a dance club...I thought he hated to dance anyways?

"You gotta dance Nat!" Zayn yelled over the music as he started moving my limbs for me. I laughed and decided it wouldn't hurt to dance a bit. 

"Woohoo!" Zayn shouted and I laughed as the music changed.

"Alright, we're gonna play a slow song for all those lovebirds out there," the DJ spoke and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Wanna dance?" Zayn asked in my ear from behind. I spun around and nodded. He put his hands firmly on my waist and he took my arms and wrapped them around his neck. I hoped I was looking at him. How awkward would it be if I was looking the total opposite direction?

"Am I looking at you?" I whispered and I felt his lips on my cheek.

"Right at me," he replied and I wanted to cry, but I held it in.

"Natalie?" he asked as he ran his fingers through my hair quickly. I pulled my head into his chest and he held me tight as we swayed back and forth.

"I was stupid not to have taken notice of you before, but I notice you more than ever now, and I want to knwo if you'll be my girlfriend. It'll mean the world to me," he whispered in my ear causing butterflies to swarm into my stomach and for a big grin to spread onto my lips. I nodded looking up in the direction from where his voice had come.

"Yes, yes of course!" I replied upon his lips crashing onto mine. It was thee most perfect moment in the entire world, and nothing could've ruined it.