Chapter 20

Oh goodness. Yep. Jessica and Zayn had sex. This is not okay. Not okay at all. I have sooooo much chapters of this story done, and I'm trying to the the epi to Stranded With 5 Boys, but I've been busy. I have 3 chapters for a random fic done too. I'm pretty sure I have like 29 chapters done for this story! CRAZY! 

Guys. Please comment and vote. Nobody is commenting and telling me how they like this story and it scares me. PLEASE COMMENT. xx

****Jessica’s POV****

I woke up in the morning with my head pounding. All I remember from last night was having some damn good sex! I rolled over to smile at Harry, but I saw Zayn sleeping next to me. No way…no way…please tell me it wasn’t Zayn…

“Hey!” I screamed and he jumped up falling on the ground naked.

“Ew!” I shrieked covering my eyes and he wrapped himself up in the sheets.

“What the hell are you doing here?’ he screamed and I looked at him as I covered myself and got dressed.

“Do you remember last night?” I asked pacing the floors and he looked at me confused. He slowly shook his head and I ran my hand through my hair frantically.

“We had sex!” I screamed and his eyes widened. He shook his head jumping up and putting some clothes on.

“No, we couldn’t have had sex…I'm dating Nat! And you’re with Harry!” he shrieked as he started to freak out. 

“We’re not telling anyone about this Zayn Malik…ever,” I hissed walking out of his room and calling Harry.

“Hi babe, I’m on my way to Zayn’s to pick you up,” Harry spoke and I felt guilt gurgling in my stomach.

“Okay,” I whispered hanging up and Zayn came out handing me my dress. He looked like a lost puppy.

“Oh stop looking so upset! You were part of it! It takes two people to have sex!” I screamed and he looked down at his hands.

“Let’s pretend it didn’t happen,” he whispered and Harry came in smiling. I looked at him grinning and I ran over to him. Thank God I was a good actress…

“Did you have fun last night?” he asked kissing my cheek.

“Loads,” I spoke and I heard Zayn come next to me and handed me my dress.

“Thanks for watching over her Zayn,” Harry winked before we left. I got in the car feeling so incredibly guilty I almost told Harry about Zayn and me, but I bit my tongue.

“You okay babe?” he asked and I nodded pretending to yawn.

“Just tired, I didn’t sleep very well, I missed you!” I lied and he kissed my hand gently.

“Well I’m here now,” he replied softly and I nodded leaning back in the seat. I didn’t know if I could keep the secret from Harry and Nat for long…they had a right to know.

****Natalie’s POV****

“You punched someone and made them bleed?” Zayn asked in disbelief as I talked to him on the phone that night.

“They were talking horrible about you!” I whined and I heard him sigh softly.

“You didn’t have to punch him baby,” he replied laughing and I let out a breath of relief knowing he wasn’t mad.

“Do you miss me?” I asked as I heard Kaylee come in the dorm.

“Of course I do babe! I miss snuggling you,” he whimpered and I groaned wanting him to cuddle me right then and there.

“Come and visit me,” I whined and I heard him laugh sadly.

“I wish I could sweetheart, but I can't, you know that,” he whispered and I threw my pillow across the room angrily.

“This sucks,” I grumbled and I heard Kaylee sit on my bed.

“Try and enjoy yourself okay? I’ll talk to you in the morning love. Goodnight. I love you,” he spoke sweetly and I smiled biting my lip.

“I love you too. Goodnight,” I whispered hanging up and Kaylee squealed.

“He treats you like a princess doesn’t he?” she asked and I nodded smiling uncontrollably.

“He’s the sweetest guy ever. You like One Direction then?” I asked and she laughed.

“Yeah, I'm not crazy about them, but I like their music and they’re all very sweet boys,” she spoke and I smiled nodding.

“They’re wonderful. Hopefully they’ll surprise visit me, but I doubt it,” I mumbled snuggling into my bed.

“I hope they visit you too! I want to meet them!” she squealed as I heard the lights turn off.

“Night Kaylee,” I whispered and I rolled over snuggling into Zayn’s sweatshirt he’d given me.

“Night Nat!” she squealed as we fell asleep.